JM by Julien Macdonald Fashion TSV 27/10/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That sounds good Lba. How is it when you sit down ? only it looks like a coat that's for standing only, or it will "bunch' up when you sit down.
I hadn't thought about sitting down in it Brissles, had to go and have another try on!, it doesnt seem to bunch up too much as the material doesn't seem to heavy like a big woollen coat, having said that it's not the sort of coat I would go to watch football in etc, probably ruin it, but would be nice to wear on a nice day or night out when you want to look a bit smarter

Well I risked ordering the tsv in the blue, size 12, ordered it Thursday evening and it arrived today, wow,that's good for Q, not only that I am chuffed with it, its good fit, the sleeves aren't too long and it looks good quality, well I think it does, perhaps not everyone's cup of tea but I'm happy. It was well packaged too, in a flat box not just thrown into a plastic bag and a label stuck on it🙂
Glad to know you're happy with it.

I bought a black and gold embroidered velvet top from Monsoon recently. It's gorgeous and it's the sort of thing that JM really should be putting out there as it's a bit of glam but wearable and no hideous prints or bits of nonsense. I'm glad that those that went for the coat liked it.

CC

Latest posts

Back