JM TSV 2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 240
  • JM TSV 3.jpg
    JM TSV 3.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 200
  • JM TSV 4.jpg
    JM TSV 4.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 201
This style of ****** jacket is fast becoming the shark bite and the cold shoulder of fashion ! Done to death and hopefully will soon end.

I suppose its a money earner, so while the iron is hot, all the fashion warehouses are stacking them up to the roof. Those on less than minimum wage in India must be sick at the sight of yet another batch to whizz through the sewing machines.

This style of ****** jacket is fast becoming the shark bite and the cold shoulder of fashion ! Done to death and hopefully will soon end.

I suppose its a money earner, so while the iron is hot, all the fashion warehouses are stacking them up to the roof. Those on less than minimum wage in India must be sick at the sight of yet another batch to whizz through the sewing machines.
Call me old fashioned if you like but these jackets need to be denim , leather, or suede. I really don’t like to see traditional styles messed around with! So a biker jacket made out of sweatshirt material, chiffon , sticky back plastic or what have you, doesn’t do it for me!
I agree, it is becoming the new cold shoulder, but thankfully only with Q as I’ve yet to see the trend on the high street.
The “shacket” is the latest trend and whilst some of them look ok, some are horrendous and just look strange!

Like C C I like the colours but perhaps I’m wrong in thinking JMcD is in the Beckham school of sizing ie if you are over a size 8 you shouldn’t be allowed out of the house? I imagine it would be very slim in the upper sleeve.

JM Fashion by Julien Macdonald Military Style Denim Jacket
Item Number: 193114
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.98
P&P £3.95

Attention, ladies! This light military-style denim jacket from JM Fashion by Julien Macdonald is the summer style supply drop that we have been waiting for. Available in a selection of five block colour designs, its the perfect sunny day cover up and will look fabulous teamed with a print-patterned dress or over a simple leggings and T-shirt combo.

Fly your colour - find the shade that best reflects your style with five colourways available for you to choose from. As well as versatile style staples Black, Cobalt and White, there are bright Orange and Fuchsia to layer real vibrancy onto your summer style.

• Long sleeves
  • Fitted cut
  • Button fastening
  • Julien Macdonald-branded hardware
  • 96% cotton, 4% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Black
  • Cobalt
  • Fuschia
  • Orange
  • White

Garment measurements:

• Chest: 8: 94cm (37"), 10: 96.5cm (38"), 12: 99.1cm (39"), 14: 101.6cm (40"), 16: 105.4cm (41.5"), 18: 109.2cm (43"), 20: 113cm (44.5"), 22: 118.1cm (46.5")
  • Length: 8: 55.9cm (22"), 10: 56.2cm (22.1"), 12: 56.5cm (22.3"), 14: 57cm (22.4"), 16: 57.5cm (22.6"), 18: 58.1cm (22.9"), 20: 58.7cm (23.1"), 22: 59.5cm (23.4")

All measurements are approximate

You have to laugh !

One minute you get Ruthless saying she can't use the word "denim" on any colour other than blue in her biker range, because its not classed as "denim".

Then international designer Ronald McDonald comes on and is referring to all his eye scorching coloured jackets as "denim" !!!

No consistency.

Not exactly selling out is it.

You have to laugh !

One minute you get Ruthless saying she can't use the word "denim" on any colour other than blue in her biker range, because its not classed as "denim".

Then international designer Ronald McDonald comes on and is referring to all his eye scorching coloured jackets as "denim" !!!

No consistency.

Everyone who wants a denim jacket from QVC must have at least 3.

You have to laugh !

No consistency.

I saw one of Ronalds' tote bags ... was about 132 quid, honestly I wouldn't pay a fiver for it at a car boot.

I thought the bag he was selling (Jill was swooning over it) looked cheap and badly made. You can get similar for about twenty quid off the market.

Latest posts

Back