Joan Rivers has another facelift.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Say what you want about ol' Joany, but at least she's honest about it, unlike Lulu & the Perricone woman.

She's had 734 lots of surgery! Bonkers! She's 78 and way past the time to leave well alone imho!

I watch her sometimes when she's on QVC as you never know what she'll come out with......
particularly if the sun's already over the yardarm..........iykwim! :tongue:

at least she's honest though why you would have another one at her age have no idea does anyone watch her show with her daughter on E! ? i do lol

"I wish I had a twin, so I could know what I'd look like without plastic surgery"
(Joan Rivers)

"A woman went to a plastic surgeon and asked him to make her like Bo Derek. He gave her a lobotomy"
(Joan Rivers)

I love Joan

Last edited:
Does she not worry about the effects of keep having all that general anaesthetic.IMO I would say this is an addiction. What person in their right mind keeps subjecting themselves to surgery like that ?

Total irresponsibility on the part of the surgeon & the anaethetist to keep agreeing to this.

All about the :cash::cash::cash:

She's had 734 lots of surgery! Bonkers! She's 78 and way past the time to leave well alone imho!

I watch her sometimes when she's on QVC as you never know what she'll come out with......
particularly if the sun's already over the yardarm..........iykwim! :tongue:

Too right, I have thought she has been talking out of her rear end for quite some time:mysmilie_845:

Does she not worry about the effects of keep having all that general anaesthetic.IMO I would say this is an addiction. What person in their right mind keeps subjecting themselves to surgery like that ?

Total irresponsibility on the part of the surgeon & the anaethetist to keep agreeing to this.

All about the :cash::cash::cash:

I have always wondered about the anaesthetic as well. It is supposed to be one of the most dangerous things about an operation. It would be bad enough having to have an operation for a medical complaint but how anyone can volunteer themselves to these procedures and risks is beyond me. They must be absolutely obsessed with their looks in order to do it.

Latest posts

Back