Joan Rivers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitee

Registered Shopper
It's being reported on Twitter than Joan Rivers is in a critical condition after stopping breathing during throat surgery.

Get well soon Joan, really kinda hoping that she takes back the crappy things she has said about the Palestinians and spends a bit more time on her jewellery range which I do think is fab.

I dont agree with the comments Joan has made recently however i do like and wish her well

Wishing Joan well, she has made many people laugh over the years. I rarely watched her on QVC as imo she became a bit of a loose cannon as to what she might say. I have enjoyed Joan as a very funny comedienne....

Whatever Joan has said it the past shes an 81yr old mother and grandmother, I hope she makes a speedy recovery :)

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me"

She is probably struggling with something like early dementia, at least then people may not condemn the words she has said. However I struggle to sympathise with her otherwise, she should have just kept her big mouth shut.

She is probably struggling with something like early dementia, at least then people may not condemn the words she has said. However I struggle to sympathise with her otherwise, she should have just kept her big mouth shut.

Do we not live in a democracy then? She can say what she pleases and you are free to disagree but not to gag her.

Wishing Joan a full and speedy recovery

Do we not live in a democracy then? She can say what she pleases and you are free to disagree but not to gag her.

Wishing Joan a full and speedy recovery

We do live in a democracy but that doesn't mean we can say what we like if it's racist, homophobic, hate provoking etc.. I didn't like what she said recently but I too hope she makes a full and speedy recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back