Join Clothes Scoop Neck Dip Back Tunic TSV 13/01/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Join Clothes Scoop Neck Dip Back Tunic with Seam Detail
Item Number: 159161
QVC Price £74.00
Today's Special Value Price £54.96
P&P £3.95

In a plain block colour and featuring a classic scoop neckline and 3/4 sleeves, this flattering tunic top from Join Clothes is a perfect addition to any woman's wardrobe. Dress it up with a sleek pair of trousers, heels and statement jewellery for a night out with friends, or wear under a gilet with your favourite jeans for a chic dressed-down look for daytime.

One flattering shape fits all - in a loose-fit design that flares at the hemline, and created in quality jersey fabric that will drape from the shoulders and skim over the bum, tum and hips, this Join Clothes top will suit all shapes and sizes. Plus, at is made in one size to suit all, there's no stressing about which one you should select.

A taste of Greece - lead designer at Join Clothes, Ioannis Konstantinou, has created a beautiful new colour just for QVC UK customers inspired by the beautiful island landscapes of his home country. Grecian Blue is a colour that will suit all skin tones and is a gift from Greece especially for you.

Five gorgeous colours - if the Grecian Blue is not for you then there are four other wonderful shades to consider. Choose between classic black or pencil grey for a shade to suit a monochrome look; and for something a little more vibrant why not pick either stunning fuchsia or vivid lime to add colour to grey days?

93% viscose, 7% elastane
Machine washable at 40C

Garment measurements (one size):

Chest: 102cm (40")
Length: 89cm (35")

Colour options:

Grecian Blue - created especially for QVC UK
Pencil Grey
Black
Lime
Fuschia

Behind the brand

This collection of contemporary and innovative pieces from Join Clothes features graceful draping and well-cut lines with most styles in one size. Perfect for all ages, the range allows you to mix and match to create stunning looks.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.159161

join tsv

I know there's only half hour to wait, but there's been no posts on the Join TSV - or have I missed it.

Any idea what it is ??

Not sure about the sleeves. They look a bit baggy at the bottom. Otherwise I'm interested. I need to see it on the models as they move.

I would wait up to see what it is like but it's Chuntley launching and after 2 hours of the awful Marv I just can't take any more.

Hmmmmmm the plus size model Natasha has just says she is a 34G bust and is a 16 High Street, the top goes up to an 18, but Natasha doesn't do it any favours as she looks as though she is poured into the tsv. The sleeves look awfully skinny, and unless you have arms like Goody, then they could look like stuffed sausages.

No, I'll go for the baggy pants instead.

I like the lime and fuschia ,it suits Goody and the plus size model.The sleeves look loose on CH.

My problem with these one size ranges is they swamp me and are so baggy on me Im not tempted.

I really don't think one size fits all ever works.
You are either to slim or to (fat) I should know as a size 22/24 even the join extra large is going to be to small for me.
I wish these companies would stop trying to save money and just make us all look good in clothes that actually fit.
Sorry my rant is over!

I think Join is an excellent sales ploy, in my opinion the tops aren't specially designed for a 10 to 18, I think they made a top to fit a ten/twelve but realised a fourteen could fit in it, a sixteen could fit in it and a size eighteen just about squeez in it, I wouldn't wear it there's nicer and way cheaper out there.

The tsv top with them trousers made me LOL.. imo the models look like penguins, I can't imagine how they would look on me.... I wouldn't wear it for a dare, still each to their own .

The top would probably have suited me, I am 6ft and a size 14 but not paying almost £60 to find out. I bought this set from the Antthony range in clearance yesterday. Not as much material but will ok for the price. Not bothered about the scarves but perhaps I will use them
http://www.qvcuk.com/Antthony-Designs-Pack-of-2-Tops-&-Scarf-Set.product.125300.html?upsh=1
Oops just read one of the reviews that says that the creases show really badly on the light colours which is what I bought.

I want to like this range as it's quite elegant but it just doesn't hit the mark for me at those prices. Maybe it's the way the garments are presented on the models especially poor Natasha who is squeezed into too small a size. The dresses are so tight and stretched across her chest that they are almost see-through.

One top has a zip down the front which is slightly too heavy for the fabric, plus of course it's not been inserted properly (granted it's difficult for such a long zip on fine fabric, maybe too ambitious ?) net result is puckering and slight pull of the fabric. The dip hem doesn't hang well because they skimp on the fabric and it's poorly stitched. The tulip hem needs firmer fabric to holds the shape rather than just hang and look like it's got caught up somehow (tucked in yer knickers). Designs like this need to be cut on the bias and I'm not sure this fabric has a decent bias - does stretch jersey even have a bias ?

Miss Brockbank, my sewing teacher from 1968 would be pulling these garments apart in despair !!

Curious to see this on some of the shorter presenters. At size 10 and 5"4 I imagine this top will look a fright. I do quite like the style but think one size is ridiculous and it does look voluminous. Also think the price is a bit on the steep side!

Why not use a metre more fabric(ation) and do long sleeves? I'm fed up with 3/4 sleeves just to save costs, and if they cut it right, they might even be able to get longer sleeves out of less than a metre of fabric(ation). But no way would I pay the best part of £60 for a thin top with a hem that's going to be dated next year.

I SO wish the hem would be dated ! the designers don't know where to take the hems next, 'sharkbite'; one sided' ; dipped back' ; handkerchief; I cant wait for them to return to normal !

Just what I was thinking .They were showing dresses which from the top half looked stylish and smart,even elegant,but the hem oh dear what a let down. Looked like a bundle of rags attached. No amount of leggings or boots are going to make that look good for me.

How can one size of anything fit all ? There`s always going to be someone it DOESN`T fit. Big busted, small busted, short, tall, thin, not so thin, long arms, short arms, big hips, narrow hips, wide back, narrow back, long neck, short neck and so on and so on. It`s just a massive big cop out by the design company and manufacturers, one pattern, one set of cutting and sewing, same amount of fabric per item, cheaper costings and more profit.
Ridiculous concept !

I agree, these designs really only suit the likes of Goody's figure, and then they DO flow beautifully; the rest of us (and the plus size model) can just forget it, unless they're shaped like tents and then we stand a chance. But its not a good look to be a sausage trying to squeeze out of its skin - and which I apologise for saying it, Natasha looked ****** awful in the lime colour; despite Catherine & Eva saying how 'gorgeous' she looked. Er, no she didn't.

I do sometimes think its a huge joke on us. They have convinced us these styles are flattering and worth the money.Having said that I know a lot of people genuinely love them.

I just saw a tunic that was passable however,with a cowel neck and reasonable hemline.But that top is sized in small medium and large which JK said is unusual for the brand.Its still expensive though.

Latest posts

Back