Join Clothes Scoop Neck Dip Back Tunic TSV 13/01/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the TSV, and would have bought it in a couple of colours, but it looks rather tight on the plus size model, and if she is a High St 16, it's not going to fit me!
And since when was Lime Green 'a great shade for all skin tones???'

I`m tall and a high street size 14/16 bottoms but size 18 top. Not because I`m big busted but because I have a really broad back and this style of top does me no favours at all. I`ve tried similar and the three quarter sleeves on a tall person just makes your arms look gangly and all the swingy fabric around the hips makes you look bigger, plus if it fits too snugly around the top it lifts it up even more at the front and bra outlines show through the fabric at the back where its stretched to fit.

QVC fashion buyers favour 3/4 sleeves because it's difficult to do a full-length sleeve that's the right length for everyone, since arm length varies with height. Being petite I just accept that I'll roll back most long sleeves; it's no great hardship. I agree mid-length sleeves remind me of school jumpers and my Mum not wanting to buy another size up until the next September!

Quite agree - they made everyone wearing them look absolutely awful and huge. Did the absolute opposite of flattering any shape or size. I don't know how the presenters can stand there talking them up with a straight face or a conscience. Might be suitable for an Aladdin pantomime or some sort of stage performance.

I`m tall and a high street size 14/16 bottoms but size 18 top. Not because I`m big busted but because I have a really broad back and this style of top does me no favours at all. I`ve tried similar and the three quarter sleeves on a tall person just makes your arms look gangly and all the swingy fabric around the hips makes you look bigger, plus if it fits too snugly around the top it lifts it up even more at the front and bra outlines show through the fabric at the back where its stretched to fit.

Exactly. As I mentioned earlier they should be cutting these swingy things on the bias so they get the drape & movement around the body without fabric pulling in some areas and bulky in others.

I just bought something very similar from ebay for less than a tenth of the price. Not much of a loss if it looks like crap, but everything to gain if it looks ok.

The top would probably have suited me, I am 6ft and a size 14 but not paying almost £60 to find out. I bought this set from the Antthony range in clearance yesterday. Not as much material but will ok for the price. Not bothered about the scarves but perhaps I will use them
http://www.qvcuk.com/Antthony-Designs-Pack-of-2-Tops-&-Scarf-Set.product.125300.html?upsh=1
Oops just read one of the reviews that says that the creases show really badly on the light colours which is what I bought.
Just received the 2 Antthony tops. They are thin and creased but a great fit in medium for my 14 dress size. I like 3/4 sleeves as if the sleeves are full length I always push my sleeves up in summer anyway.

Latest posts

Back