JR’s Blog

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Know what you mean. Our tub was drained and refilled and they came round twice a day to check the water for bacteria etc.

Now there's a place I'd happily stay - where was that? Sounds great.

Would you go back there? I tend to live by the old "would I go back" or "would I buy again" for most things these days. I'm getting too old for disappointments.

Now there's a place I'd happily stay - where was that? Sounds great.

Would you go back there? I tend to live by the old "would I go back" or "would I buy again" for most things these days. I'm getting too old for disappointments.

Woodall Spa in Linconshire, it's Bainland Country Park, a Hoseasons site. Woodall Spa is beautiful little place,near Horncastle and close to the East Coast. Yes have been quite a few times,we used to take our touring caravan years ago but now it is mainly lodges.

5 minutes in on the first item during the Alison Cork hour at 2pm

“My home is in shades of grey, I have the main light dimmed, my new kitchen work tops are white with sparkle and splash backs magenta, I’ve just had a birthday, my nickname is HRH, I think I need to get one of these for my gorgeous glass dining table and see I’m full of good ideas”

:mysmilie_11:

You beat me to it DG, but you've missed out "Wedding gifts"!! There's another half an hour to go yet, so unless Bridesmaids or wedding venues or gardens are mentioned all might not be bragged.
It was funny though when Alison Cork announced that she rents her home to film crews and currently is being used for filming,,so Julia got in that she her property abroad used to be rented, so there!!

Oh I missed her wedding mentioned.
She really messed up mentioning she’d bought cheap bedding with poppers for her abroad property, so not Northern Nights then Julia.

She is a joke! To think that she is showing off to Alison Cork, as if she can impress Alison with her house! She was dropping hints to Simon Wilson about a brooch, asking his opinion on if it could work wearing it in her hair. She thinks she is very classy. Yes Julia, of course you are. Dropping hints for freebies has class written on all over it.

5 minutes in on the first item during the Alison Cork hour at 2pm

“My home is in shades of grey, I have the main light dimmed, my new kitchen work tops are white with sparkle and splash backs magenta, I’ve just had a birthday, my nickname is HRH, I think I need to get one of these for my gorgeous glass dining table and see I’m full of good ideas”

:mysmilie_11:

Omg she is such a big headed,show off,narcissist, glad I barely watch QVC now. I doubt it would make any good complaining to QVC about her. Well madam I don't have the main lights on just strategically placed table lamps SO THERE.

Not impressed with her white sparkly work tops and magenta splash backs. Why the need to share such trivia? Serious issues with this lady who now also shares her HRH status. Unlikeable to say the least.

Woodall Spa in Linconshire, it's Bainland Country Park, a Hoseasons site. Woodall Spa is beautiful little place,near Horncastle and close to the East Coast. Yes have been quite a few times,we used to take our touring caravan years ago but now it is mainly lodges.

Thanks, Lemonpop. I thought you'd gone to a Center Parcs as they're the only ones I've heard of with hot tubs (I know, I haven't lived).

It's nice to see I was wrong. You saying it was checked regularly was a dead giveaway - I've read quite a few reviews about CP's dropping standards lately.

She actually admitted to being in a Medium in a dress this morning. I was shocked!

It was quite tight, though. Maybe she should have gone for a Large :mysmilie_11:

The girly swishing of the skirt and the inane giggles made me want to :puke: She reminds me of those airhead young women who sit on the baddie old men's laps in a strip club, calling them daddy while suggestively sucking their thumbs you usually see in films.

Thanks, Lemonpop. I thought you'd gone to a Center Parcs as they're the only ones I've heard of with hot tubs (I know, I haven't lived).

It's nice to see I was wrong. You saying it was checked regularly was a dead giveaway - I've read quite a few reviews about CP's dropping standards lately.

You're welcome. When we have looked at CP found them expensive and the food on site isn't cheap either from what I have been told.

Today was a bad one for Jules....her showing off and boasting went to new heights. The bosses must lap it up but I'm not sure how that increases viewers and sales.

That purple dress she was wearing she said was a medium, it is impossible for her to get in that. The chest size was only 36 inches!! She is either lying, wearing boob minimizing bras, or the TV does adds pounds. Either way it looked, as per usual, way too tight.

Agree with other comments about her giggling and parading around in that dress, with the occasional glance to the monitor, were off putting. But not as much as her spin round and revealing of the outline of her thong - see clip on website of the dress at around 4.05 in....made me feel sick. Must of been a size 18 by the size of it!! She thinks she is a teenager wearing lingerie like that!!

Also, agree about bridesmaid, maybe i'm too old and boring, but 40 years of marriage and a beach wedding should be enough!!

Had enough of Julia Roberts I'm afraid. She's acting like a t*t and I can't watch her. Oh, and she looks fat in all the clothes.

CC (bitch)

Had enough of Julia Roberts I'm afraid. She's acting like a t*t and I can't watch her. Oh, and she looks fat in all the clothes.

CC (bitch)

:clapping: I applaude your honesty. I tend to be a LOT more, um, honest when PMT strikes (OH will testify to this :grin:). Maybe a bit more honesty from her minions and a LOT more from family and friends would put her back in her place.

:clapping: I applaude your honesty. I tend to be a LOT more, um, honest when PMT strikes (OH will testify to this :grin:). Maybe a bit more honesty from her minions and a LOT more from family and friends would put her back in her place.

People like her are manipulative and controlling. They are masterful in their art and those close to them are really convinced that this person is rather extraordinary. Thus feeding that awful ego even more.

They must have helium instead of oxygen in the studio though, I mean, what’s up with Queen Julia’s voice? she’s gone all girly wirly Claire Sutton style, and that “um....um....um...(sarcastic comment/sharp intake of breath) anyway!” gets right on my thrup’nies

Latest posts

Back