Judith Williams And The Furrier

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This thread is almost ten years old and the animal testing was explained - what a surprise- also almost ten years ago if you have a look at it carefully.

Ani, what I have noticed on ST in the last few weeks, a number of very old threads suddenly popping up as someone decided to comment.

I belong to another forum where this happens, the admin jump in and close the thread. Stating this thread is 10/12/14 etc years old and if someone want to talk about the subject then start a new up-to-date thread.

Ani, what I have noticed on ST in the last few weeks, a number of very old threads suddenly popping up as someone decided to comment.

I belong to another forum where this happens, the admin jump in and close the thread. Stating this thread is 10/12/14 etc years old and if someone want to talk about the subject then start a new up-to-date thread.
I’ve noticed the same. I wondered if it was because people were googling something and it came up with a post on here so they came onto the forum and joined in?

Sometimes, reviving an old thread can be useful if, for example, it’s to update the original story and it saves having to repeat a load of facts or background. If it’s a more general discussion, a new thread makes better sense, I agree.

Latest posts

Back