Judith Williams TSV 2/6/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I went for the TSV, didn't watch a single presentation through the day but I see it's now on Waitlist so must have sold out? Don't think her kits often do sell out, maybe they had fewer units, or maybe it was just a really good deal :nod:. (Gosh now I think back I remember years ago virtually all skincare TSVs used to sell out by early evening, it was almost an event!)

I agree and I think Liz used to do better with her TSV's when she included a bag with them, I miss those.

I caved in late Thursday night and ordered it on waitlist as it seemed such good value. Anyway, looking on QVC today and they were showing one in stock so I've rung and got my order changed.

My TSV arrived on Wednesday and so far I'm really impressed with it. I'm lucky and haven't got too many lines for my age (49 this year - eek) but normally at this time of day I'd notice them around my eyes. Can't see them today though after only 3 uses of the eye cream. Loving the neck cream as well. Yet to try the other items but from these two items alone I think I'm a convert. The results on these areas are far better than any I've had with Decleor, Elemis, Gatineau and even the Philosophy Eye Believe I used to rave about.

I got mine on monday, not used her products before and already I am impressed, everything sinks in quickly. I am 43 and have pretty good skin anyway but even I have seen a difference. It's very economical too, a little really does go a long way :clapping:

Latest posts

Back