Judith Williams TSV Mon 12th Sept

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Judith has said the TSV will take 10 years off your look.

Her mother is 70 on the 16th and is having a years supply of Judith's rose oil for her birthday.

:thinking:

so judith TRIED to say "and what i always like to say is..............." gobby buts in with one of her usual inane comments. do we EVER find out what judith wanted to say about the product?? would gobby ever even consider having the courtesy to say "please carry on" ?

answer? a big fat NO!

this is why she gets me to screaming pitch and a perfect example of what i meant when i said she actively PREVENTS me finding out about a product because all she is interested in is her own voice. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

I have had the trial sizes of the 'Diamond' range which I liked & see now is available in full sizes.Don't know whether to order these or the TSV.I am in my mid 60's where firmness is my main concern not so much wrinkles!
Have recently bought a Clarisonic which is giving an even clearer smoother finish.
any recommendations?

so judith TRIED to say "and what i always like to say is..............." gobby buts in with one of her usual inane comments. do we EVER find out what judith wanted to say about the product?? would gobby ever even consider having the courtesy to say "please carry on" ?

answer? a big fat NO!

this is why she gets me to screaming pitch and a perfect example of what i meant when i said she actively PREVENTS me finding out about a product because all she is interested in is her own voice. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Watching the repeat & she is doing my head in but I am not turning the sound off as I want to hear what Judith is saying, when she can get a word in :doh:

AY is like Motor Mouth & is in full flow today. Good God woman do you ever draw breath ?:mysmilie_11:

Jury is still out here on Judith Williams got the life long beauty set last time she was on, the serum, day cream, eye and the mask, not sure if its had much effect may go back to alpha h.............. does anyone else like the judith williams stuff ????

I really rate the products I've tried :up:. I've used the Phytomineral range, and my 56 year old Mum (normally a Decleor devotee) has used the Life Long Beauty range, and we've both been impressed. I'm resisting the TSV as I'm still on a self-enforced economy drive (South Sea Pearls mentioned on another thread notwithstanding :mysmilie_845:) but have re-ordered the duo of the Phytomineral Day and Night Cream. With P&P inc that works out at £6.31 for a 50ml moisturiser :clapping:

Watching the repeat & she is doing my head in but I am not turning the sound off as I want to hear what Judith is saying, when she can get a word in :doh:

AY is like Motor Mouth & is in full flow today. Good God woman do you ever draw breath ?:mysmilie_11:

if i could be bothered i would get 2 stopwatches and time how long gobby talks and how long the guest talks. OR, after last night's tsv hour it might be more appropriate to time how long gobby talks about anything to do with money - the value/"our regular cutomers LOVE autodelivery"/etc over and over and over compared to the time she+guest actually talks about the products.

i also get sick of her downright lies - something she goes on about ad nauseum is how the "standard size" is 50 ml. that just is NOT true. she even claims that's the standard size for shampoo!! another good one is you can't buy a moisturiser (disbelieving gasp) even in the supermarket!!! for £5. WRONG! and probably better than some of the tat she peddles as well.

rant over

These are the ingredients that are in the rose oil that's in the TSV. I know many of you on here have a good understanding of ingredients in cosmetics so wondered if this looks like a good product. Thanks,:

LIFE LONG BEAUTY NOURISHING ROSE OIL
INGREDIENTS: PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL, OZONIZED OLIVE OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA OIL,
PARFUM, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS OIL, GLYCINE SOJA OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL, ROSA
MOSCHATA SEED OIL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, CITRAL, LIMONENE.

can translate to english for you..

Almond oil,ozonized olive oil, more olive oil, perfume,jojoba oil, soybean oil,argan oil,rosehip oil,the last four are mainly perfume oils.

Pretty bog standard facial oil, with rose hip very low down on the ingredients list, might want to check out A'kins rosehip oil it has more of the active ingredient in it (its the rosehip oil that has supposed benefits)
Quite a few perfumed oils in it, might cause problems for sensitive skin.
Olive oil isn't that bad, know a lot of people who swear by using olive oil (virgin) as a facial cleanser, says it leaves their skin beautifully soft, plumped and balanced.

Argan oil is brilliant and can be bought cheaply on its own.

Yes lift any bottle of perfume and these will be there.
CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, CITRAL, LIMONENE.

Do you really want to apply ingredients to your face which are used in perfume?

Argan oil is brilliant and can be bought cheaply on its own.

Yes lift any bottle of perfume and these will be there.
CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, CITRAL, LIMONENE.

Do you really want to apply ingredients to your face which are used in perfume?

Or to repel insects :thinking:

Judith has said the TSV will take 10 years off your look.

Her mother is 70 on the 16th and is having a years supply of Judith's rose oil for her birthday.

:thinking:

I heard her say this just now.....but wanted to ask her mother (age 70), just what beauty regime has she used for the majority of her life? It certainly isn't this TSV. Would be really interested to know the answer!!

I heard Judith say the Rose oil was Rosa Mosqueta but her's is blended with other oils (or diluted!), you can get 100% pure Rosa Mosqueta oil which I got from my local health shop for £9.95 or see http://www.riohealth.co.uk/Rio-Rosa-Mosqueta.aspx?gclid=CIKf3rL_l6sCFUbwzAodhQ6euQ

Lulu's Youth Juice is another that is blended with lots of other oils and.... things!

The A'Kin oil is excellent too and organic. :nod:

Yes, I thought that too, you can get the pure Rosa mosqueta oil in lots of places & she was saying that was the wonder ingredient in her oil.

Is she American? If so I wonder why QVC US don't seem to stock the range?
I'm quite tempted by the TSV to try the range as I've never bought it but am dithering between thinking I might be missing something wonderful or just wasting my money. :confused:

Latest posts

Back