Julia Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think, from a man's view, she wears tight fitting clothes to show off her boobs. But agree her tummy looks very round and big. Must be age - she's well in her 60's.

She is 64 now as far as I know. Not exactly ancient. Since it would seem 99% of QVC audience are women I doubt it is to show off her boobs. She is just of the mindset she is the same size as she was when younger which of course she is not.

Why do all of your posts start as a man's view? Just curious are you worried we will think you are female? We have men on this forum and the other TV channels section and none of them do it.

She is 64 now as far as I know. Not exactly ancient. Since it would seem 99% of QVC audience are women I doubt it is to show off her boobs. She is just of the mindset she is the same size as she was when younger which of course she is not.

Why do all of your posts start as a man's view? Just curious are you worried we will think you are female? We have men on this forum and the other TV channels section and none of them do it.

It may shock them to know that women can have the same view 😳

Next we’ll be hearing about low flying planes, antique cars and Paris fashion week. 😂😜🤔

Julia started to put on weight several years ago, obviously made the decision to lose weight & she looked good. This was before her diagnosis & I wonder if her medication has affected her in the same way it did to someone I worked with whose weight increased significantly when he started his treatment. She's an apple shape & could look much better if she dressed for her shape. I think she'd also look better if her hair wasn't so dark but who am I to criticise?

I assume JR put on weight when she was on medication but she has said she hasn’t needed medication for a few years now and that’s good. I also know that once weight has gone on it’s hard to lose. So, I honestly don’t care what she looks like. What I don’t like is how full of herself she is, her pantomime coquettish girly act 🤮, her smugness and her showing off. All this makes her unwatchable, she spoils my viewing experience of QVC and that, in my opinion, defeats the purpose of her being there. I really can’t watch her for more than a minute or two.

Her biggest problem is that she is in denial regarding her size, shape and age.

There definitely comes a time when you have to haul yourself out of your peak decade and dress for your shape if you are not able to change it. Anyway shape isn’t anything to do with age, look at M Hope who is stick thin yet looks like a Barrie doll from 1965. She is one of those ladies who from the back look about 30 in tight leather trousers and long bleached hair then thy turn around and they are 65 with a terrible face lift/fillers.

Julia has a good head of hair she just needs to soften the colour as it’s obvious that the natural grey isn’t covering between appointments.

of ourse non of the above takes into account the fact that she has turned into a spiteful headgirl

Why on earth would cocking your leg up onto the bonnet of your car be a flattering pose? Looked ridiculous in the younger picture, and the recent one looked just plain stupid and unnatural! I’m just off outside to stick my leg up on the bonnet of my Fiesta. I may be sometime 😲

Her biggest problem is that she is in denial regarding her size, shape and age.

There definitely comes a time when you have to haul yourself out of your peak decade and dress for your shape if you are not able to change it. Anyway shape isn’t anything to do with age, look at M Hope who is stick thin yet looks like a Barrie doll from 1965. She is one of those ladies who from the back look about 30 in tight leather trousers and long bleached hair then thy turn around and they are 65 with a terrible face lift/fillers.

Julia has a good head of hair she just needs to soften the colour as it’s obvious that the natural grey isn’t covering between appointments.

of ourse non of the above takes into account the fact that she has turned into a spiteful headgirl

Back in the 70's I worked in a shopping precinct. In the shop opposite was a lady of vintage age, but would always dress much younger than her age (imagine female fashion in the 70's, so picture the image), anyway she completed her look with blonde shoulder length hair with flick ups. Like you say, ok from the back, but from the front, one can only describe her as Dick Emery's alter ego 'Daphne'. It was :eek: to say the least.

I've just had a quick look at her insta photos...and boy what a difference when she dresses herself as opposed to being poured into ill fitting, unflattering Q monstrosites. I actually think she looks lovely in most of them. I don't think having to wear trainers lends itself to a very elegant look...Like her or loathe her, she's done well for herself in life, and looks like she's had a lot of fun experiences along the way!

she is short any amount of weigh looks a lot on that tiny frame.
You're a lovely person because you always write kind comments about her & Ms Flint. Julia's said many times that she's 5'4" which is average height for a British woman. It may be that she hasn't measured her height since turning 60, I did & was cheesed off to see that I had lost an inch.

Latest posts

Back