• JM TSV 3.jpg
    JM TSV 3.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 64
JM by Julien Macdonald Crystal Lotus Flower Stemmed Tealight Holders in Giftbox
Item Number: 714020
QVC Price £47.00
Todays Special Value Price £26.96
P&P £4.95

Whether you need a breath-taking gift for a loved one or a bold interior design statement for your mantlepiece, these crystal flower tealight or candlestick holders from JM by Julien Macdonald are sure to bring joy wherever they go. These lotus design crystal pillars - gorgeous decorations in their own right - will reflect and refract both the light of your candles and the ambient light in your home to glorious effect.
Gift boxed - these gorgeous decorative features come complete with a beautifully deigned gift box, ready to give if you want to brighten someone's wedding day or housewarming with a designer touch.
Facet cut and hand assembled - the exploding lotus design of the two candle holders boasts facet-cut edges for an extraordinarily crisp sparkle. Plus, they're hand assembled, guaranteeing quality from piece to piece.
Choose between Clear and Smoked - are you looking for a pop of prismatic sparkle for a bright, lightly coloured room, or for a sultry, light-catching centrepiece that will bring a smouldering ambiance to a darker style of decor? Choose between Clear and Smoked crystal options for the style that best suits your space.
  • Mirror glass round base with a bevelled edge
  • Glass pillar and ball stem
  • Candle holders measure (h x w x d): 21cm x 13cm x 13cm (8.3" x 5.1" x 5.1")
All measurements are approximate

I'm with you there Boffy. It may sound gloomy, but I now think what is the point of me buying more 'stuff' when its just more 'stuff' for family to dispose of when the time comes. I've offloaded so many 'bits' already and its less dusting to do !!!

I'm gradually clearing out drawers. I have 4 bags of clothes and shoes waiting to go to the charity shop. Its amazing how you never think again of what's been got rid of. I now have this huge box of musical CDs each with an accompanying booklet of information to pack up. Back in the mid noughties (2007) I succumbed to signing up to a collection of Hollywood Musicals, which I thought I would sit and enjoy in retirement - huh ! never happened. So I know my family won't want them, so off they go. That's the thing with 'collections' fine for the collector, but a bugger for someone to get rid of !

I

I now have this huge box of musical CDs each with an accompanying booklet of information to pack up. Back in the mid noughties (2007) I succumbed to signing up to a collection of Hollywood Musicals, which I thought I would sit and enjoy in retirement - huh ! never happened. So I know my family won't want them, so off they go. That's the thing with 'collections' fine for the collector, but a bugger for someone to get rid of !
I love CDs and DVDs, and they are much better quality than streaming.

I still buy them.

Duh ! just realised my mistake - they are DVDs - so they're films with an accompanying booklet. A senior moment there. (just as well I'm getting rid of them :rolleyes: )

I'm with you there Boffy. It may sound gloomy, but I now think what is the point of me buying more 'stuff' when its just more 'stuff' for family to dispose of when the time comes. I've offloaded so many 'bits' already and its less dusting to do !!!

I'm gradually clearing out drawers. I have 4 bags of clothes and shoes waiting to go to the charity shop. Its amazing how you never think again of what's been got rid of. I now have this huge box of musical CDs each with an accompanying booklet of information to pack up. Back in the mid noughties (2007) I succumbed to signing up to a collection of Hollywood Musicals, which I thought I would sit and enjoy in retirement - huh ! never happened. So I know my family won't want them, so off they go. That's the thing with 'collections' fine for the collector, but a bugger for someone to get rid of !
Brissles stop being so melancholy. Your a woman in your prime. Get rid of stuff that you have no time for but replace them if you want for something that brings you joy. x

Latest posts

Back