Kim & Co TSV 2.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 277
  • Kim & Co TSV 3.jpg
    Kim & Co TSV 3.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 269
  • Kim & Co TSV 4.jpg
    Kim & Co TSV 4.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 259
Doesn’t have much of a “linen look “ to me.

2 pieces like this doesn't work as the size of the under and over garment aren’t in sinc .

Shapeless garment. Just an oblong with a bit extra for sleeves and a hole cut for the neckline. No darts, no shaping to give a bit of a waist, so it will fit everyone but suit nobody. Cheap and lazy.

So, is it not a pyjama set?!
I buy pj bottoms and different tops. Cami tops for summer, this tsv style of top (loose t shirt) for cooler months and long sleeve tops for Winter. Maybe Kimmy`s new approach is clothes you can wear to bed and then go straight out to the school run or for a jog or the supermarket? We live directly opposite a school/nursery and its nothing unusual to see Mums arrive wearing just a coat or a cardi over their pj`s when dropping off their kids.
Nothing would surprise me when it comes to QVC so called designers and their dreadful styles and fabrics.

I don’t understand how people can go out in their PJ’s, in fact I don’t know how they can go out not showered/bathed which I assume they are not otherwise why wouldn't they just put jeans and top on afterwards.

Maybe an age thing I’m just a grumpy old git.

Latest posts

Back