Kim TSV 3.png
    777.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Kim TSV 4.png
    Kim TSV 4.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Kim TSV 5.png
    Kim TSV 5.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
How much do you think this offering will be? £39.96?
More than that I'd say. My guess is £45 & postage and it'll be a shade under £50 and they'll harp on about what great value it is. I personally don't mind it but until it comes up on the website I won't be able to see what it's made out of. 100% polyester no doubt, not that I'm buying anyway...but it "looks" cool and nice for the summer!

More than that I'd say. My guess is £45 & postage and it'll be a shade under £50 and they'll harp on about what great value it is. I personally don't mind it but until it comes up on the website I won't be able to see what it's made out of. 100% polyester no doubt, not that I'm buying anyway...but it "looks" cool and nice for the summer!
Yes you're right...I'm very naive and still hold out hope for better things!
I wonder what Poppin means?
I was hoping it was a typo and the dress is really made of poplin, but that'd be too much to ask for a summer garment!

Ha ha ! I thought it said "Crimplene" not crinkle ! Who remembers that ? I had a matching dress and coat that only saw daylight twice !
I remember crimpelene it was a staple of my nan's wardrobe and I seem to remember my mum having a couple of tunics. My worst memory is when we were told in needlework at school that we could make a garment of one's choice, and that we had to bring in the pattern and the fabric. The only advice we were given was to make it simple. I completely forgot about this until the last minute and I told my mum I think on the morning, thankfully the lesson was the last of the day so she said don't worry I'll nip into town and pick you up something and and I'll have it dropped off to reception. When I went to pick it up I was horrified, she'd bought a pattern for a pair of culottes and a measure of rust brown crimpelene and some hideous gold buttons to finish them off. I was mortified when I delved in the bag. I remember my classmates laughing their heads off and I just wanted to die under a rock! I made the bliddy things and donated them to my mother who ended up wearing them, 'cause I wasn't gonna be seen dead in them!

Latest posts

Back