ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kim & Co TSV 15/11/22

Kim & Co Foil Brazil Jersey Long Sleeve Top with Shirring Shoulders

Attachments

• Kim TSV 1.jpg
    Kim TSV 1.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 264
And we should buy this top that can be found in any supermarket because ??????
Because people think that if QVC are selling it, then it'll be unique, an exclusive if you like. I'm sure if half of Q's customers actually had a look around the shops, or elsewhere on line they'd be shocked - They sell stuff, and it's a lot cheaper too!

Not at all interesting
I will be interested to find out the silly price they'll ask for it though. Typical supermarket price would be about £14.99. I'll cautiously bet on £24.99 with the usual £3.99 postage so this will give them the chance to harp on for getting it home for under £30! Surely they can't charge more than £30, but nothing would surprise me!

Kim & Co Foil Brazil Jersey Long Shirred Sleeve Top
Item Number: 195766
QVC Price £51.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

Hit refresh on your seasonal wardrobe with this shimmering foil print top from Kim & Co. Simple yet elegant with its flattering shape and round neckline, this long-sleeved design is a staple we all need. It's comfy and easy to wear but, of course, it's the lovely foil details that really set it apart. Great for office days and casual outfits alike, this top is a versatile must-have for the winter months and beyond.

A seasonal staple - a style-savvy choice with sparkling foil accents, this top is perfect for an elevated yet relaxed look. Pair it with denim and trainers for the everyday, or dress it up with heels or boots for a gorgeous work-to-evening getup. Winter's calling, and this chic piece is poised to become your wardrobe hero.

You choose! Available in six beautiful colours, there's an option to suit all repertoires. Opt for Black, Ecru or Soft Grey if you're in need of classic, versatile neutrals. Select Purple, Navy or Rose Taupe to add a subtle wash of colour to your outfits.

• Long sleeves
  • Classic fit
  • Soft round neckline
  • Shirring detail on sleeves
  • 96% polyester, 4% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Black
  • Ecru
  • Purple
  • Navy
  • Rose Taupe
  • Soft Grey

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 86.4cm (34"), S: 91.4cm (36"), M: 96.5cm (38"), L: 101.6cm (40"), XL: 106.7cm (42"), 2XL: 114.3cm (45"), 3XL: 121.9cm (48")
  • Length: XS: 63.5cm (25"), S: 64.1cm (25.3"), M: 64.8cm (25.5"), L: 65.4cm (25.8"), XL: 66cm (26"), 2XL: 67.3cm (26.5"), 3XL: 68.6cm (27")

All measurements are approximate

It’s flying out, well according to Flinty adding the usual it won’t last ’til morning!
Agree it is a OTT price, just nothing to it & £3.95 p&p!!

That’s an absolute joke of a price. How on earth can they claim that’s anywhere near £50’s worth?! You’d get better value for money in a posh boutique. The tsv price is a big a joke as well. Seriously folks the only time it might be worth buying clothes from Q is in the last scratchings of clearance ( if you don’t mind a few dog hairs here and there mixed in with a hint of stale baccy)!

I’ve just looked at the presentation and whilst I stand by what I said previously- I’m embarrassed 🙈 to admit that I quite like it! I think that the white and the purple look cheap but the other colours look rather nice. Even so I cannot understand why people are rushing to pay over £40 for it. I’m sorry to say that as we’ve seen via Qurio that a lot of folk have no self control, like me they like the look of it, but they have to have it. Whereas someone else (me included) would think whoa that’s more than £40 for an polyester top AND they want another £4 to stuff in a plastic bag and send it to me next week - sod that for a game of soldiers!

Hi folks, I’ve changed my mind again! I would say the top looks ok from a distance, but seeing Jenny in the grey I thought it looked great until the camera came right in - it looks really cheap. It might sell out quick but I reckon there’ll be a lot of opportunities to snaffle yourself a hairy smelly one sometime soon!

Hi folks, I’ve changed my mind again! I would say the top looks ok from a distance, but seeing Jenny in the grey I thought it looked great until the camera came right in - it looks really cheap. It might sell out quick but I reckon there’ll be a lot of opportunities to snaffle yourself a hairy smelly one sometime soon!
Yes I saw a bit of the presentation and thought the grey one looked really cheap on her, particularly the sleeves, whereas the purple one on Flinty looked much better, seems to have sold reasonably well too

I wasn't far out with the regular price. You don't see many of Kim's tops now under £50. This one really isn't worth almost £44 to get it home.

CC
It looks poor on anyone size 14+ or with 'breasts' (me)

That purple colour sucks. Will only work on Tanned people/julia/Sasha. Otherwise dressing up bag. Or Dad in Drag.
Who would buy that??

Latest posts

Back