• Kim TSV 3.jpg
    Kim TSV 3.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 193
Kim & Co Brazil Jersey Smocked Neck & Cuff Top
Item Number: 195236
QVC Price £54.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.00
P&P £3.95

This top from Kim & Co is sure to become your new favourite evening staple. We love the smocked details on the high mock neckline and the classic raglan sleeves, which give this top a sophisticated touch that's perfect for transitioning from the office to evening drinks. Style it with black slim-fit jeans and boots for a gorgeous day-to-night look you'll absolutely love.

Easy styling – designed with sophistication in mind, this top will look great paired with black trousers and ankle boots for the evening or jeans and your favourite trainers for the day. A versatile addition to your wardrobe, it's your key to effortless dressing, taking you from laidback lunches to nights on the town.

Spoilt for choice – this top comes in a choice of six gorgeous colours and prints, so you can pick the right one for your style. Keep it classic with Black or Navy Multi, or if you're going for a more adventurous look, there's fierce Natural Multi or Deep Purple. For the subtle statement fashionistas, we have neutral tones with just a hint of colour in the Rose and Mauve Multi options. The choice is yours!

• Long sleeves
  • 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Black
  • Deep Purple
  • Mauve Multi
  • Natural Multi
  • Navy Multi
  • Rose Multi

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 88.9cm (35"), S: 94cm (37"), M: 99.1cm (39"), L: 104.1cm (41"), XL: 109.2cm (43"), 2XL: 116.8cm (46"), 3XL: 124.5cm (49")
  • Length: XS: 66cm (26"), S: 66.7cm (26.3"), M: 67.3cm (26.5"), L: 68cm (26.8"), XL: 68.6cm (27"), 2XL: 69.9cm (27.5"), 3XL: 71.1cm (28")

All measurements are approximate

I know there is a "Cost of Living Crisis", but I feel that companies - retail and on line (and shopping telly) are making hay while the sun shines, and tapping into the fear of the population exacerbated by the MSM.

Suddenly since the COLC first emerged we have seen the prices of food and goods rocket in price. SO, supermarkets, retailers et al generally have warehouses full of stock that they have bought and paid for months earlier, BEFORE they hit the shelves and racks. Then the COLC comes along and suddenly all that warehouse stock has become a lot more profitable ! Who can argue ? A garment can have been bought for a tenner waiting to be sold for say £25 in the stock room, is now priced up (because of the COLC) to £40 !! A pack of batteries normally selling for £5 could have been stockpiled for 6 moths before hitting the shelves, but now can command a price of £8 !!

I'm not considering new stock, but that which has been sat for months with an already calculated selling price, but can now realise a far higher price to the public.

QVC could be guilty of this. 'Stuff' sitting in their warehouse could well be priced up, and their excuse would be its the Cost of Living !!!

The ”ruff” at the neck would drive me mad. I think some of her patterns are too old fashioned looking for my taste as well, but I’m not really into patterns anyway so maybe that’s why.

The ruff neckline is useless for wearing necklaces. Like Toril I think the patterns are a bit reminiscent of grannies in the 1960s too busy.

(Is Jenny Blackhurst expecting ? I only noticed today that her tum is rather swollen)

Gee the TSV price is terrible but the full price at £58 is a total rip off. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask🦹‍♀️🦹‍♀️🦹‍♀️

It’s going to be cheaper for me to shift the lard and fit into the piles of stuff that no longer fits, even the older items are far more fashionable that this offering.

Latest posts

Back