Choppysocks

Real Horrorshow
Kipling Milos Bag & Visit Purse Set.
One Time Only Price £25.98
QVC Price £36.00
Item Number 140564
UK P&P £3.95.
Overall Rating 4.8 out of 5

Kipling New Chilly Small Shoulder Bag with 2 Pockets.
One Time Only Price£23.96
QVC Price£37.00
Item Number134003
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Kipling Trudy Medium Handbag
One Time Only Price £33.96
QVC Price £48.75
Item Number 142526
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45
Perfect for the season ahead, this medium-sized Kipling handbag is stylish yet functional. The main compartment secures with a zip at the top of the bag and inside there's a side pocket for securing smaller items. Four slot pockets feature in the front pocket and are the perfect size for two pens, an Mp3 player and your mobile phone. Two canvas handles attach at the top via silver-look hoops and a trademark furry Kipling monkey swings from a silver-look chain on one side. The bag measures about 41.9cm x 25.4cm x 12.7cm (16.5" x 10" x 5").

Kipling Sugar S Small Handle Or Shoulder Bag.
Super Bargain Price £22.92
QVC Price £33.00
Item Number
UK P&P £3.45.
Overall Rating 4.7 out of 5

Kipling Sugar S Small Handle Or Shoulder Bag.
Super Bargain Price £22.92
QVC Price £33.00
Item Number
UK P&P £3.45.
Overall Rating 4.7 out of 5

That has been available as SBP for months, actually could be over a year, anyway there isn't anything left now.

Kipling Milos Bag & Visit Purse Set.
One Time Only Price £25.98
QVC Price £36.00
Item Number 140564
UK P&P £3.95.
Overall Rating 4.8 out of 5
Thanks for this post I have wanted a Milos for ages but thought it was pricey now I have ordered one with a purse as well and a good price.

Kipling Robin Small Shoulder Bag with Removable Strap
One Time Only Price £29.81
QVC Price £43.50
Item Number 141512
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45
Neat and practical, this Robin S small shoulder bag by Kipling is the perfect bag for any occasion. The bag has two small carry straps of about 11.5cm (4.5"), and also comes with a detachable shoulder strap. Inside the bag there pockets for pens and your mobile phone, as well as a zipped compartment in the middle of the bag. It comes with the famous Kipling furry monkey keyring. Dimensions: 19cm x 32cm x 12cm (7.5" x 12.5" x 5"); strap: 71cm (28"). 100% nylon, sponge clean only.

oooh i was tempted by the Milos as I've wanted a small bag I can use for shopping for ages (my bumbag isn't very stylish and doesn't have enough compartments). And a purse too - FAB :)
Mine's the Cassis colour.

I bought the Milos set for my sister and when it came, I nearly didn't give it to her! anyway got one for myself and its lovely for small bag occasions. I got another one at the OTO price for my gift stash.
If anyone is interested, they still have some colours of the Milos set up at the OTO price this is at 06.47 on monday morning
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.140564

Last edited:
I bought the Milos set for my sister and when it came, I nearly didn't give it to her! anyway got one for myself and its lovely for small bag occasions. I got another one at the OTO price for my gift stash.
If anyone is interested, they still have some colours of the Milos set up at the OTO price this is at 06.47 on monday morning
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.140564

Back up to 'introductory price' £32.76 now. It was a good saving as an OTO.

Latest posts

Back