Kipling TSV 3.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 302
  • Kipling TSV 4.jpg
    Kipling TSV 4.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 325
  • Kipling TSV 5.jpg
    Kipling TSV 5.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 292
It will be long and many a day before I’ll be bothered by which bag I’ll take to do the trolly dash . who will be buying? Even less necessary than clothes and gloop as there isn’t even a feel good factor unless you walk around your house and garden with your bag.

I haven’t bought a Kipling bag for a long, long time, years in fact because the prices are ridiculous for wonky stitched, nylon bags who’s quality was getting worse and worse, plus you can buy similar without the “Kipling” name or monkey for under a tenner. Kipling fans will no doubt be optimistic though and buy it anyway.

I have several Kipling bags, all bought from charity shops, I think the most I've paid for one is £5.00, a couple are missing the monkey but I've never seen the point of the monkeys anyway.

SS they are the first thing I take off, I think I may have kept one metal one and one plastic one but that was probably because I couldn’t get them off!

I like small backpacks but I’ve bought them from online shops when the are on sale when you get last season’s colour but I don’t care about that. I’ve bought a few like this for presents and they have been well received but never at Q prices.

I did buy back in the day when Lorraine was the guest, and the styles and colours were all so different, (I even have sequin ones which have been used on countless occasions for evening), unlike now when to get a pale colour or white is an 'event' ! And until they closed down I have bought from Venteprivee where the prices were ridiculously low.

For what they are they are good but overpriced. Plenty of designs, plenty of colours, good organizaticon and on the whole wear well.

However no matter what Q blather on about they are not the only bag you need. They will not take you to a wedding, garden party, the Captain's table etc. I would never think to take one if I was going out for a nice meal in the same way i wouldn’t wear jeans and a sweatshirt. To me they are the most casual of the casual which is why it sticks to pay the price of a well made leather bag.

I did buy back in the day when Lorraine was the guest, and the styles and colours were all so different, (I even have sequin ones which have been used on countless occasions for evening), unlike now when to get a pale colour or white is an 'event' ! And until they closed down I have bought from Venteprivee where the prices were ridiculously low.

I have a very large four wheeled Kipling suitcase with built in locks etc, bought from VP a few years back.
I have never used it, I’m not sure I’ll ever have cause to use a case that size. And it’s pale lilac, so would get grubby quickly if I did use it.
BUT..it was £28. So it had to be bought. Ridiculous, I know.

Kipling Hadiza Medium Satchel Shoulder Bag
Item Number: 182870
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £51.96
P&P £4.95

Currently only available at QVC, the Hadiza bag from Kipling features a multi-compartment design with two pockets at the front, a matching signature monkey keyring and an adjustable statement wide strap that can be worn over the shoulder or across your body. This versatile, multi-pocketed design lets you wear it your way and organises all your essentials effortlessly, so its sure to become your new favourite everyday staple.
Versatile in every way - this bag’s adjustable strap allows you to wear it over your shoulder or across your body for hands-free convenience, making it ideal for running your errands with, whether you’re popping to the shops or going for a walk. With its multi-compartment design and multiple pockets both inside and out, it’s also perfect for keeping all your everyday essentials organised, so there’ll be no rummaging around for what you need again!

It’s all in the details - it boasts two inside pen holders so you’ll always have one to hand when you need it and an attached key fob to keep your keys secure and easy to find. It’s the little things that make a big difference!

The Kipling finishing touches - distinctively Kipling, this bag features the signature badge on the left flap pocket and a signature monkey keyring, so you can carry around a bit of Kipling’s playful style wherever you go.

Find your colour - this bag comes in a five gorgeous shades that will co-ordinate with almost anything in your wardrobe. All you have to do is choose! Go for Jewel Blue or Aqua Aloe for a beautiful blue shade, pick Mild Grey for a versatile cool tone, or go for Black Flower or Diamond Flower for a pretty pattern that will elevate your ensembles.

Pay step by step - select the Easy Pay option to spread the cost of this bag in two interest-free instalments. Just another reason to update your go-to handbag today!

• Inner pockets: 1 x zip, 2 x open, 2 x pen slots
  • Outer pockets: 2 x zip, 1 x magnetic
  • Zip and magnetic fastenings
  • Outer, inner: 100% polyester
  • Bag (h x w x d): 23cm x 30cm x 12cm (9” x 11.8” x 4.7”)
  • Strap drop: 38cm - 80cm (15” - 31.5”)

Colour options:

• Jewel Blue – with Milena monkey keyring
  • Mild Grey – with Daiana monkey keyring
  • Black Flower – with Tibo monkey keyring
  • Aqua Aloe – with Oisin monkey keyring
  • Diamond Flower – with Viktoria monkey keyring

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back