Kipling TSV 26/3/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've had to sit on my hands for this TSV, no matter how much i love it, my little one is still pre school age so I have to carry various bits and bobs for him, along with my own, so sadly this bag will be a bit small for my current needs.

Damn kids 😅
There's only one thing you can do in this situation...sell the kids,purchase the bag & maybe another🤣🤣🤣

Pleased to report my TSV arrived today, the light clay sand is a lovely neutral and looks much classier in real life.

It's a good sized bag, by changing over to a smaller purse and losing a pair of emergency toddler trousers (😅) I've fitted in the 'essential' stuff that was in my Kipling City S backpack.

All in all a good purchase, still need the backpack on hand for days out, but for wandering into town its grand, would recommend.

Pleased to report my TSV arrived today, the light clay sand is a lovely neutral and looks much classier in real life.

It's a good sized bag, by changing over to a smaller purse and losing a pair of emergency toddler trousers (😅) I've fitted in the 'essential' stuff that was in my Kipling City S backpack.

All in all a good purchase, still need the backpack on hand for days out, but for wandering into town its grand, would recommend.
That’s the colour I probably would have gone for.

Latest posts

Back