Kipling TSV 7/6/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Interesting to note on this site, (I was being curious), that Kim & Co have far more 'different' styles and prints compared to what are brought to us in the UK, this for example I think is a belt........... which I'm sure would sell out here if it was aired.

http://images.qvc.com/is/image/d2/2...ultImage=/qvc/gif/de/deDummy.jpg&op_sharpen=1

Shame we cant order from QVC worldwide instead of what we get offered here !!

M
Interesting to note on this site, (I was being curious), that Kim & Co have far more 'different' styles and prints compared to what are brought to us in the UK, this for example I think is a belt........... which I'm sure would sell out here if it was aired.

http://images.qvc.com/is/image/d2/2...ultImage=/qvc/gif/de/deDummy.jpg&op_sharpen=1

Shame we cant order from QVC worldwide instead of what we get offered here !!

That belt is very Krystal Carrington - Dynasty circa 1985.

I quite like the look of the bag, but will wait and see what colours it comes in and how much it is, remind me a bit of the zelta, I agree about the straps/handles though, they may be a bit too long for me, have returned more Kipling bags from Q than I have ever bought, although they have had a couple of styles I have liked such as the Enora and the Orelie, but I have got some of these cheaper on Amazon, I do love the new oriental print and the "wave" one

Thanks SCW - good detective work!

I won't be getting this one as I like to use my bags cross-body and those long handles would drive me mad - they'd really get in the way and look untidy just dangling there.

Me too! One of these days they'll offer all detachable straps - so you can have the grab-handles or take them off, or have the long strap or take it off. Can't believe they haven't thought of that!

I've just discovered a range called Reisenthel, and paid just over £20 for a decent size cabin bag from Amazon. It has 'feet', a sturdy metal opening with zip and numerous internal pockets. The big seller for me was the 'trolley' flap at the back, where it can slide over the handle of a suitcase. I still like Kipling, but with new brands coming onto the market, K have to up their game instead of the same old same old.

I've just discovered a range called Reisenthel, and paid just over £20 for a decent size cabin bag from Amazon. It has 'feet', a sturdy metal opening with zip and numerous internal pockets. The big seller for me was the 'trolley' flap at the back, where it can slide over the handle of a suitcase. I still like Kipling, but with new brands coming onto the market, K have to up their game instead of the same old same old.

I bought two shopping bags in pouches from Lakeland by this brand - I love them! They are light, well made and very strong, so I can well believe their other stuff will be as well. I think they are a German brand, and they do wheeled shoppers as well. I've had these shopping bags for years and they are incredibly useful. I never get caught out going into shops for a few groceries now. They cost more than a bag for life, but they've more than paid for themselves over the years.

Photo of the TSV ....

kipling1.jpg

The colours of the two dark ones are both dark blue/navy. Not black. You can kind of tell by the colour of the monkeys. I stuck the colour dunkelblau from the QVCDE site and it comes up as dark blue.

my fav kipling is the alvar. its very sporty, flat to the body, no grab handles and no velcro. been using it for years.

Its worth looking in Kipling shops and on their website for reductions. Last year I got a cafe latte one at a discount, and a melon one at an even bigger discount.

its not necesary to pay full price for kipling. too many outlets. amazon. some great sellers on e bay even the stores at sale time

I like the look of the second from the back. Love the pattern and the colour combination.

Not sure the bag itself is for me though, and I definitely don't need it.

I'm actually going off Kipling a little bit.

Latest posts

Back