Korres TSV 07/02/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What do you mean Leighton had an accent? No accent as far as I could tell, just talked normal like the rest of us 😂
she was horrible to him, a lovely man.

She was awful to him wasn’t she, what ever gave her the right to mock him, her of all people I have no idea. More to the point though why was she allowed to get away with it. If Jack the Ripper was ever on QVC in Victorian times, he needn’t have worried because if caught, he’d have been given a Kitchen Aid, a telly and a load of other freebies. 👍
Oh I liked Leighton I think we deduced he accent was Leeds? Being a Northener myself I remember when I first went away to college and was ribbed about my accent by those from the South! I hated it. On TV now the broader the accent the more they seem to get on.
Think it may have been Bradford?

I find the korres shower gels nice, but not fab. They contain sulphates. I'd say non remarkable, but I'm a fuss pot. They do feel very clean though & the core scents are very good, especially in the heat of summer. I suppose it depends on what you are used to & what you are expecting.
The Brand seems to be bringing more & more new products as opposed to sticking with the cult classics that they started with - the Lemon Basil shower gel, for instance. The new products, I feel are moving further away from the original core scents. This was never a flowery smelling brand, itms. I suspect meddling/selling out here (Brand ambassador anyone!!!)

This was in response to the poster asking about Korres.

Absolutely right Shopps, she was sodding rude to him; there's having a joke or banter between friends & then there's making fun of someone. AY is like Ma Roberts, another one who ignores the line that shouldn't be crossed.
I remember at the start of COVID she used to call webinars (think she meant zoom calls rather than webinars), "webinairs" 😄

Mr Akimbo is a Manc, I'm from Blackpool but DD (24) is a Southerner and she finds a northern accent v attractive (big arctic monkeys fan) she's happily found a bf from the NE (much further North). It's exotic...er I suppose!?!

My mum met my dad during the war, he was from Kent. My granny was from Scotland Glasgow but left to come to N.I. when she was 11. Dad stayed in the navy for years merchant before finally settling in Belfast. As a child my granny when my dad was talking used to ask me what he was saying?🙂 I could understand everyone. In the family.

Oh, someone on QVC Facebook complaining. Her TSV arrived, but it has the barcode stuck on the Korres' fancy box and her name and address is on the box. The products are just loose rolling around in the box. If you wanted to give as a gift trying to get the labels etc off.

I’ve just caught a presentation of the Korres supersize for this month, while channel hopping.

Chloe said that there was a label stuck on the pot because there were words that they weren’t allowed to show on the channel, but that customers obviously wouldn't have a label stuck on their pot.

Slightly intrigued I looked at the photo on their website and the words are ”fill + plump.”

Am I missing something? Suggestive maybe? Or maybe it doesn’t fill and plump at all. If the ‘after’ photos are anything to go by, it’s probably the latter.

On one of the other photos on their website, those words are missing.

I’ve just caught a presentation of the Korres supersize for this month, while channel hopping.

Chloe said that there was a label stuck on the pot because there were words that they weren’t allowed to show on the channel, but that customers obviously wouldn't have a label stuck on their pot.

Slightly intrigued I looked at the photo on their website and the words are ”fill + plump.”

Am I missing something? Suggestive maybe? Or maybe it doesn’t fill and plump at all. If the ‘after’ photos are anything to go by, it’s probably the latter.

I’ve not seen to onscreen presentation but there’s no mention of a label on the video on the app for the white pine moisturiser.
I bought it and do like it ( in fact I’m thinking of getting another one while it’s on offer )
I can photo the label on the pot if you want to see anything specific?

Looks like the missing words are "Meno Reverse". 😂 Screenshot_20210211-160018.png

This is the photo on the QVC website.

I guess “meno reverse” means menopause reversal. Obviously a miracle cure ..... 🙄 to put back the years. If the after photos actually showed amazing results it might be more believable.

Attachments

• 5A33C4CA-368F-4314-BEBD-3E691F77182D.jpeg
    5A33C4CA-368F-4314-BEBD-3E691F77182D.jpeg
    19.6 KB · Views: 96
I’ve not seen to onscreen presentation but there’s no mention of a label on the video on the app for the white pine moisturiser.
I bought it and do like it ( in fact I’m thinking of getting another one while it’s on offer )
I can photo the label on the pot if you want to see anything specific?

I’ve seen a presentation several times but, to my knowledge, Chloe is the only one who has mentioned the label.

Thanks for offering to post a photo with more details of the labelling, but I’m not intending to buy it. I was just intrigued as to why some of the labelling had to be covered up because QVC didn’t allow it to be shown. 🤔

It’s on now just struck me my hubby said once before when it was on
So is this what you got for your hair? I said no that was the Philip Kingsley hair treatment this is for your face. He said only it says it’s for volume :ROFLMAO:

It could be to do with advertising it does something but no actual facts it does. QVC could get into some deep sh*t for false advertising. Korres are Greek, so perhaps they can say it is great to reverse signs of the menopause in Greece?

Latest posts

Back