Korres TSV 07/02/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Korres 3 Piece Collection (Greek Gardenia, Pure Cotton, Sea Lavender) TSV 07/02/21

400ml Renewing Body Cleanser

235ml Body Butter

200ml Skin Tightening Souffle

Attachments

• Korres TSV 1.jpg
    Korres TSV 1.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 381
  • Korres TSV 2.jpg
    Korres TSV 2.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 349
  • Korres TSV 3.jpg
    Korres TSV 3.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 320
  • Korres TSV 4.jpg
    Korres TSV 4.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 316
  • Korres TSV 5.jpg
    Korres TSV 5.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 371
It seems as though QVC have invested in gallons of it , always seem to be flogging it in one shape or form lately. Sick of seeing the BA all botoxed plumped and stretched to within an inch of her life, standing in front of that hideous background. They certainly seem to be making remarkable claims as to what a bit of olive oil can do for your skin!

It seems as though QVC have invested in gallons of it , always seem to be flogging it in one shape or form lately. Sick of seeing the BA all botoxed plumped and stretched to within an inch of her life, standing in front of that hideous background. They certainly seem to be making remarkable claims as to what a bit of olive oil can do for your skin!
Maybe she has been using the skin tightening soufflé ;)

Korres Grecian Beauty Instant Smoothing & Hydrating 3 Piece Collection
Item Number: 243704
QVC Price £44.00
Todays Special Value Price £31.98
P&P £3.95

This three-piece Grecian Beauty Instant Smoothing & Hydrating collection from Korres features a brand new Body Tightening Souffle thats currently only available at QVC UK, plus a Body Cleanser and Elasti-Smooth Body Butter, all in your choice of sumptuous scent. Maintain cleansed, beautifully soft skin every day with the help of this essential set, which will leave your body gorgeously fragranced from top to toe.

Your at-home luxury - incorporate some fabulous formulas into your everyday routine with this gorgeous trio, which boasts a Body Tightening Souffle to help firm your skin, your new shower essential Body Cleanser that gently cleans away daily impurities and leaves skin delicately fragranced, plus a body butter to deeply moisturise. They’ll bring a touch of luxury to your morning regime, working together to keep your skin beautifully fragranced and hydrated at home.

Just for you - the brand new Body Tightening Souffle is a unique everyday formula that works to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while helping your skin to appear firmer and tighter. Currently only available at QVC UK, this treatment is great for targeting very dry areas and will leave your skin feeling moisturised without leaving behind a greasy residue.

Find your fragrance - with a range of four scents to choose from, you can select the one that best suits you. For a fabulous floral fragrance, go for the new Grecian Gardenia or for a delicious fruity scent, choose new Golden Passionfruit. Alternatively, choose bestselling Sea Lavender or Pure Cotton for fresh, clean notes you’ll love.

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Body Tightening Souffle (200ml) - works to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to help skin appear firmer and tighter. Deeply moisturises skin to leave it feeling smooth, radiant and more youthful looking, without feeling greasy
  • 1 x Body Cleanser (400ml) - a creamy foaming formula that gently cleanses and moisturises to leave your skin feeling soft, hydrated and supple. Made with aloe and gentle coconut oil-derived cleansers
  • 1 x Elasti-smooth Body Butter (235ml) - a rich body butter that hydrates your skin to leave it feeling smooth and soft. Enriched with vitamins, almond oil, sunflower seed oil, shea butter, avocado oil, quince extract and grape seed extract

Fragrance options:

• NEW Grecian Gardenia - elegant, floral and feminine, the fragrance unveils a natural charm and a sensuous character
  • NEW Golden Passionfruit - a tropical blend of coconut, pineapple, and passion fruit - imagine your favourite summer drink!
  • Sea Lavender - a blend of sparkling waters and fresh lavender, with oceanic notes
  • Pure Cotton - sandalwood, jasmine and white cedarwood, plus hints of fresh iris and cotton

How to use:

• First cleanse with the creamy foaming Body Cleanser
  • Then apply the Tightening Body Souffle Treatment to areas where skin could be firmer like under the arms, above the knees and on your elbows
  • Lastly apply the Body Butter from the neck down for total hydration and moisture

ml for ml

400ml Renewing Body Cleanser £14 for 250ml so approx £22.40 cost £11.60
235ml Body Butter £22 at Q cost £11.39
200ml Skin Tightening Souffle £25 at Q cost £12.94

Total approx £69.40 cost £35.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Korres comes across to me as one of those brands that will eventually fade away form QVC like Pixi, Leighton Denny and Flora Mar-a or “Mare-a” as Alison Young, the resident beauty shop assistant would call it. I know one of the reasons Leighton Denny left was because of the constant interruptions by Alison Young and her mocking his accent on air all the time. Yes Alison Young after all these yurs working at QVC, she can literally get away with anything 🤔😜

Korres comes across to me as one of those brands that will eventually fade away form QVC like Pixi, Leighton Denny and Flora Mar-a or “Mare-a” as Alison Young, the resident beauty shop assistant would call it. I know one of the reasons Leighton Denny left was because of the constant interruptions by Alison Young and her mocking his accent on air all the time. Yes Alison Young after all these yurs working at QVC, she can literally get away with anything 🤔😜
Absolutely right Shopps, she was sodding rude to him; there's having a joke or banter between friends & then there's making fun of someone. AY is like Ma Roberts, another one who ignores the line that shouldn't be crossed.

Absolutely right Shopps, she was sodding rude to him; there's having a joke or banter between friends & then there's mocking someone. AY is like Ma Roberts, another one who ignores the line that shouldn't be crossed.

She was awful to him wasn’t she, what ever gave her the right to mock him, her of all people I have no idea. More to the point though why was she allowed to get away with it. If Jack the Ripper was ever on QVC in Victorian times, he needn’t have worried because if caught, he’d have been given a Kitchen Aid, a telly and a load of other freebies. 👍

Oh I liked Leighton I think we deduced he accent was Leeds? Being a Northener myself I remember when I first went away to college and was ribbed about my accent by those from the South! I hated it. On TV now the broader the accent the more they seem to get on.

I recall one of the last times I saw Leighton Denny on with Nina and Jackie Kabler. May have been close to him finishing unsure, but Jackie was making a huge point of being really over friendly with them both. She was harping on about having complains about how awful and rude she had been to Leighton. But that was so far from the truth as actually they were the very best of friends, she couldn’t say enough. I didn’t really know why there was all that, but obviously there had been something.

Ali Young is from the North East so I can't understand why she would mock his accent.

Korres shower products are lovely, I can highly recommend them. As I haven't tried anything else from the range I can't comment.

Latest posts

Back