Ladies enjoy your night

sunshine

VIP Shopper
In Kuala Kumpur staying and wont get to watch on the net unless I go for a kip in the afternoon and try to stay up as it will be 1am here when it starts. Will try some of the numbers on the net and see if I can get anything to send for pressies. Hope you all have fun and get lots of goodies. Dont get to frustrated.

Jabbathehut

Addicted to Mulberry
I will be unable to view either this evening, so if any numbers available to order prior to 3pm I will do so, failing that I will just donate, as last year I was extremely fortunate and managed to obtain one MAJOR HAUL.

For those fortunate enough to participate in the mayhem ENJOY!:jump::jump:

donna255

VIP Shopper
Ladies to be honest I can't see it being that exciting with the fashion show event not live etc.

No Molton Brown either this time too.

Siren

Oh yes indeedy
I can't view tonight because we don't have Sky anymore but i'll be here hoping to get something into my basket and support the cause. It was brilliant last year and I managed to get loads thanks to this great place. Good Luck Ladies :D

buttercup

VIP Shopper
I'm looking forward to it, but it's on at a really tricky time this year - it was much better having it later in the evening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasrourf
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks