Laura Geller TSV 14/1/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well it's all cloak & dagger on the GGG Facebook page,of course a certain person knows but couldn't possibly tell as it would be more than her life's worth,get a grip is bl***y makeup.

Well it's all cloak & dagger on the GGG Facebook page,of course a certain person knows but couldn't possibly tell as it would be more than her life's worth,get a grip is bl***y makeup.

These posts do my nut in! You can like a product without being completely Obsessed with it and Post constant pics and nonsense!!!

I see the last TSV is up on QVC US and they have auto delivery too.

Oh yes, just found it. It seems that’s not live yet, nice of them to put it up before the airing.
Not sure I can see what’s in the AD.
I'm hoping QVC.uk are going to bring back in stock the chubby cheek sticks - really liked them in the shop, and the eye dew trio.

I wasn't blown away by the last tsv - B&G is a bit too shiny on me, the crayon is in no way a pewter colour (its a warm amber and doesn't really suit me) and I can just about use the powder as an allover face powder, no way is it a blush (and I'm pretty pale). Think I might keep an eye on Beautybay etc instead and see what kits they have - got the Pretty in Pink kit this week from escentual.com and the gelato blush in that is just stunning :)

I wasn't blown away by the last tsv - B&G is a bit too shiny on me, the crayon is in no way a pewter colour (its a warm amber and doesn't really suit me) and I can just about use the powder as an allover face powder, no way is it a blush (and I'm pretty pale). Think I might keep an eye on Beautybay etc instead and see what kits they have - got the Pretty in Pink kit this week from escentual.com and the gelato blush in that is just stunning :)
Interesting, I cannot make up my mind about this Gelato blush, especially in the day light when I see the glitter very clearly.

The Perfectly Pink set looks amazing. That would be good

"The Laura Geller Perfectly Pink Gift Set contains; Laura Geller Color Brilliance Lipstick in the shade Wink worth £17, a Laura Geller StyleLASH Mascara worth £19, a powder brush, a Laura Geller Baked Gelato Vivid Swirl Blush in the shade Rosewater worth £21, a Laura Geller Balance n Brighten Baked Correcting Foundation in the shade Medium worth £26, and lastly the Laura Geller Spackle Color-Correcting Under Makeup Primer worth £24, which makes the set worth £107 without even counting the brush"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 369
I can see that you've tried the brush Breeze, is it any good? I've put mine aside with the view to sell it on.

Which brush do you mean, Marina? I haven't got the Perfectly Pink set, at least not yet. I only saw it today & ordered it's still at the Black Friday reduced price.

Which brush do you mean, Marina? I haven't got the Perfectly Pink set, at least not yet. I only saw it today & ordered it's still at the Black Friday reduced price.

Sorry Breeze, I thought that it was your kit in the photo, looked if someone were taking things out and then put them back in.

Sorry Breeze, I thought that it was your kit in the photo, looked if someone were taking things out and then put them back in.

No, I found it on a blog doing a search today after I'd seen your post about it, then saw it was still on offer so ordered it. Are you liking it?

No, I found it on a blog doing a search today after I'd seen your post about it, then saw it was still on offer so ordered it. Are you liking it?

I've only tried the blusher and the Spackle so far and I'm not blown away tbh, perhaps my expectations were a bit high (applied with a very light hand). I think I need to practise to apply the blusher, when I get ready in the morning it's semi-dark and in fear of overdoing it I don't use enough and cannot see much of it later in the day.
I'm thinking of selling the lipstick and the brush on ebay (only thinking for now :) ). The Mascara I have used before and going to put it away as well as the BnB for later. I'm thinking of may be getting another kit for the BnB but sitting on my hands for the moment. My BnB was on the lighter side, just like in your photo, and I'm very pleased with its shade.

Concerning a possible TSV : We had one in Germany yesterday and it was a supersize (20g) of the BnB with a brush. It was sold out very very quickly. Wouldn't that be a choice for January?

Concerning a possible TSV : We had one in Germany yesterday and it was a supersize (20g) of the BnB with a brush. It was sold out very very quickly. Wouldn't that be a choice for January?

That would be good. Haven't we had that as pick of the month though? I'm probably mistaken.

Latest posts

Back