Laura Geller TSV 5/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh, sounds like it might be a winner… Love a blush, love a lippy although I do have tons of both. Always use B&B but I didn’t like her tinted and ultra shiny spackle. I’ll be looking out for this.

Laura Geller 4 Piece Boost of Brilliance Make Up Collection TSV 05/11/23 (going on sale Early

Diamond Spackle RRP £23 + post
Balance & Brighten Foundation RRP £27 + post
Blush RRP £24 + post
Lipstick RRP £17 + post

Total RRP £91 + post

Attachments

• LG TSV 1.png
    LG TSV 1.png
    431.3 KB · Views: 392
  • LG TSV 2.jpg
    LG TSV 2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 393
That blusher looks very dark!! Unless they are matching it with the B&B shade? I think I might have that lippy. I really like the Italian Marble range.

Laura Geller Double Diamonds Are Forever Complexion & Lip 4 Piece Collection
Item Number: 248920
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.00
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £15.00
They say that diamonds are a girl's best friend, but we're pretty sure this incredible collection from Laura Geller will give them a run for their money! The upgrade your make-up routine's been waiting for, this fabulous collection boasts four formulas including brand new Diamond Spackle Primer, luxurious Italian Marble Lipstick plus bestselling Balance-n-Brighten Baked Foundation and radiant Blush-n-Brighten in limited edition compacts. A gorgeous gift for a loved one or for yourself, this special set will elevate your make-up bag to beauty stardom!
*A great saving: If you were to buy the Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten Baked Foundation, a Spackle Make-up Primer, Marble Lipstick plus the Blush n Brighten individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £91.92 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £45 plus P&P, you’re saving £46.92.
Brand new for you - introducing the worldwide launch of brand new Diamond Spackle Primer, a radiant edition of Laura Geller's iconic make-up primer. Working to give your skin a smooth, lightweight finish, this new version offers a gorgeous glowy look reminiscent of the most beautiful diamond! Once you have it in your make-up bag, it's sure to become a must in your daily routine.
Love limited edition - discover beautiful limited edition compacts of Balance-n-Brighten Baked Foundation and Blush-n-Brighten to give your regimen a glamorous touch. Both formulas boast swirls of baked cream shades to help give your complexion a flawless, natural-looking finish that seems like your skin but better, plus they're so easy to apply - simply swirl your brushes into them and blend it onto your skin!
Pucker up! Put your best pout forward with Laura Geller's legendary Italian Marble Lipstick in the stunning shade Back From the Vault. With a spectrum of different colours running through it, the hue and innovative formula work in harmony to help give your lips a kissable, three-dimensional look while also helping to hydrate your skin as you wear it. It's no ordinary colour - and no ordinary lipstick.
Artisan-baked formulas - whether you want to achieve a gorgeously perfected looking complexion, a rosy flush of colour to your cheeks or a golden, natural-looking tan, the baked formulations from Laura Geller will help you achieve it. Using liquid or cream formulas that are then baked on terracotta tiles for 24 hours, before being hand-finished by Italian artisans, each product glides on smoothly, with a soft, creamy application that can be layered for the intensity you prefer.
Choose your shade:
  • Porcelain: fair, pale with peachy-pink undertones
  • Fair: fair beige with warm yellow undertones
  • Light: light beige with warm yellow undertones
  • Medium: medium beige with soft peachy undertones
  • Golden medium: medium golden with warm peachy undertones
  • Tan: medium dark with golden undertones
  • Deep: medium deep with warm honey undertones
  • Toffee: deeper medium with rich golden undertones
Contains:
  • 1 x NEW Diamond Spackle Skin Perfecting Make-up Primer (59ml) - features a lightweight formula that glides onto the skin to help improve its texture and give you a flawless base for make-up application. Enriched with white tea and centella Asiatica
  • 1 x Baked Balance-n-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation (9g) in Porcelain, Fair, Light, Medium, Golden Medium, Tan, Deep or Toffee - swirls of multi-coloured liquid pigments have been baked to create this creamy powder foundation, which delivers weightless medium coverage that self-adjusts to leave skin looking even, flawless and beautifully radiant. Contains centella Asiatica leaf extract, white tea extracts, jojoba seed oil and vitamin E. Features a semi-circular mirrored lid for on-the-go applications
  • 1 x Baked Blush-n-Brighten (6g) in Tropic Hues - a cream-to-powder blush that boasts swirls of brightening pigments that deliver long-wearing, smooth coverage with a flush of colour. Enriched with centella Asiatica leaf extract and vitamin E. Features a semi-circular mirrored lid for on-the-go applications
  • 1 x Italian Marble Lipstick (3.4g) in Back From the Vault - features a swirl of light and dark pigments designed to give depth, dimension and a soft-shine finish, plus a creamy, moisturising formula to leave lips feeling soft and smooth. Suitable for all skin tones and enriched with emollient oils

Oh, sounds like it might be a winner… Love a blush, love a lippy although I do have tons of both. Always use B&B but I didn’t like her tinted and ultra shiny spackle. I’ll be looking out for this.
I think this has 'glitterball' all over it.....

If you were to buy the Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten Baked Foundation, a Spackle Make-up Primer, Marble Lipstick plus the Blush n Brighten individually from QVC you’d pay £91.92

Diamond Spackle Skin Perfecting Make-up Primer 59ml £24 to balance to £91.92 as cannot find this on Q yet , cost £12.78
Baked Balance-n-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation 9g £27 cost £14.38
Baked Blush-n-Brighten 6g £24 cost £12.78
Italian Marble Lipstick £16.92 cost £9.01

Total £91.92 cost £48.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices

On the fence about this Tsv, but I am tempted.

I don’t usually use powder foundations as they highlight the fine hairs on my face and I have redness in my cheeks they tend not to cover that well as I rub off more than I out on, but I’m quite tempted by this.
Am I falling for the sales hype? I know technically it’s a liquid that’s dried on clay tiles by artisans in Italy….but is it powdery on the face please?

I don’t usually use powder foundations as they highlight the fine hairs on my face and I have redness in my cheeks they tend not to cover that well as I rub off more than I out on, but I’m quite tempted by this.
Am I falling for the sales hype? I know technically it’s a liquid that’s dried on clay tiles by artisans in Italy….but is it powdery on the face please?
I think the quality of B&B has gone downhill since LG just became a spokesperson for the brand. It’s still a good product - but it is a lot more Powdery than it used to be. That said, I don’t find it highlights the hairs on my face and once it’s on it doesn’t look like powder (on me anyway) I always put it on over a good layer of moisturiser, and find it stays put.

I’ve gone for the TSV, on the fence about the blush as it looks dark so will see,

I have that shade of lipstick because it’s been included in many sets and it does suit me ,but honestly I just can’t get on with B&B or the glow version 🤨
That lipstick shade is just lovely. Had it before and it does work well.

The B&B Glow is awful! At least on me - Tried it once or twice and I just looked like I’d done a trolley dash down on the glitter aisle in Hobbycraft!

Oh well, I’ve ordered it in the light and we will see how it goes. At least I can return it if it doesn’t suit. But I tend to return more items than I keep these days.
I did think it looked a little light on AY last night but hopefully it’s just the studio lighting and not the blush being too dark. But there was such a huge difference between the models in the medium and AY in the light I thought I would play it safe and go lighter. I thought that it all looked lovely on the model JJ especially with the blush used as eyeshadow. so even though shes darker than me and was in the medium I decided to go for it!

Yep, it’s definitely been reformulated.
The very first one I bought was lovely.
I still buy it but I prefer the IT cosmetics foundation and brush tbh.

I do like much of LG but don’t need anything. I just watched the midnight presentation and thought the way they talked about the shades was pretty dreadful. Why didn’t they line them all up instead of showing the photo and why oh why didn’t anyone think to tell us which colour was being applied to the model?? Hopeless. The lipstick looked lovely but the blusher was very shiny. Didn’t they used to adapt the blusher to the foundation colour or did I just make that up?! Never been keen on LG blushers but I do love the vanilla highlighter.

Tropic Hues blush is nice, but it does have swirls of gold through it. It's not a deep as the photo, it's one that has been in the range for many years. I often have to retrieve mine from my daughter's room if mine goes missing. As with most of the Blush n Brightens, Tropic Hues is best applied sparingly on pale skin like mine, whereas DD is a fake tanner and can also use it. I might buy a spare from ebay in the coming weeks because I don't need the other items. The TSV blush is similar to Pink Grapefruit but with a hint of gold - I like it because I CBA to apply blush and highlighter on a day-to-day use. Start off cautious, would be my advice.

The marble lipsticks also go on more sheer and subtle than they look in the bullet.

Yes, & yes.

Latest posts

Back