Laura Geller Tsv 17/05/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd like to try the mascara and the eye shadow, have 2 x tahitian glow from the original TSV.

Don't like the Tsv , tbh not been that impressed by LG products apart from the matte maker which has lasted me 2 years and still going strong :)
Is this the one in a compact Autumn? Is it really good? I'm currently using Boots 17 Matte compact but not 100% satisfied.
The one I'm using LG 15 ml tube and it's gel and is very good, I think it has been discontinued.

Is this the one in a compact Autumn? Is it really good? I'm currently using Boots 17 Matte compact but not 100% satisfied.
The one I'm using LG 15 ml tube and it's gel and is very good, I think it has been discontinued.

Its this one ...

http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-M....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-6-_-218118

Ive had mine probably 2 years mayb longer and there's still at least half left ,I use it most days with and without makeup, I find it really helps keep the skin Matte , especially coming up to the summer months, It comes with a fan brush but I tend to use a Kabuki brush.

I've waited forever for LG to bring out a "different" TSV but TBH I'm kinda over LG.I dont want another brush,the gloss and eyeshadow look like most other LG glosses and eyeshadows i have.The glow just looks like a bronzer and yes I would have quite liked to try the mascara - but TBH everytime I'm impressed with a mascara which admittedly isnt often - but as an exammple I liked a bare minerals one - I just cant be bothered with finding it and ordering it and waiting for it off the internet when really nothing will ever beat my max factor calorie one!!!

Anyone know what the difference is between Tahitian glow and Bronze and Brighten?
amn, Bronze and Brighten is mostly dark brown and it's matte so I tend to use it as a blusher, the Tahitian glow is light brown and I find it possible to use all over face for an overall glow and it gives natural light tan but it's one of the sparkly LG products. Both of the products have some pink in them. I'm sure it may be different for richer skin tones as I use LG Porcelain BB.

I thought Tahitian Glow was sold as a body bronzer, it certainly was last time it was in a TSV!

Baked Body Frosting with Body Puff
Baked Body Frosting is for whenever you want to show a little skin, and your skin deserves to be polished to perfection. A moisturizing, silky smooth powder that adds the warmth of bronze, or pearly luminosity, to the body.
Thanks to the buildable coverage, and wet-or-dry application, Baked Body Frosting can smooth on a subtle hint of luminosity, or build up in layers to a satin-sleek radiance. When applied wet, it will give your skin a diamond-like sheen.​

Still got mine from then, so not in the market for this offering.

I am just coming to the end of my first full size Balance and Brighten which I started at the beginning of February. I use it (for full coverage) about three times a week. I thought it would last a lot longer.

I am just coming to the end of my first full size Balance and Brighten which I started at the beginning of February. I use it (for full coverage) about three times a week. I thought it would last a lot longer.

Gosh did it only last that long? They are always going on about how long it lasts especially at the moment on the Beauty Pick of the Month shows. That isn't very good value for money at all.

Well that's what I thought, and then wondered if I was getting muddled up with what they say about the Bobbi Brown glimmer brick which does last for ages and ages. I know I do use a lot for full coverage and I find it effective but I may be using too much! Still if I use less I won't get the coverage and might as well go back to liquid foundation. I think B&B is nicer though. Honestly, what a pain!

I use mine every day but I use it over foundation so it lasts ages, my first one lasted just under a year , I am sure I ordered it March 13 for my birthday then I ordered again feb 14 when it ran out and we had the TSV.
I stocked up on the BPOTM so my next one is ready and waiting.
I probably won't go for this TSV because all I tend to use is the B&B and blusher

I use mine every day but I use it over foundation so it lasts ages, my first one lasted just under a year , I am sure I ordered it March 13 for my birthday then I ordered again feb 14 when it ran out

Thanks sharonk. I guess that would equal the use I get from my Bobbi Brown yellow powder which I dust over the top of any foundation/B&B and that lasts ages. So perhaps I have been a bit heavy handed but not horrifically so. I shall experiment with a bit less although I know one quick brush is not enough cover for me.

Mine lasts about 12-15 months but I don't need a full coverage; I do find than applying with a sponge rather than a brush gives greater coverage but with less waste than using a brush; it also means I can accurately cover specific blemishes without applying a thicker layer to surrounding areas that don't need it. I still think liquid foundations give me the nicest finish, but B&B is a good quick fix.

My B&B also lasts me about 18 months but I only use it 3 days a week and I used a sponge or most recently one of those beauty sponges and I dab it on. If I want a heavier finish I use liquid foundation and then dab the B&B over the top. I use a little super drug illuminating moisture cream on the top of my cheek bones to give me a little touch of shine.

A pot of B&B usually lasts me about 6-8 months depending on the time of year (I tend to use more in winter).

Latest posts

Back