Laura Geller Tsv 17/05/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Apparently it has no Balance and brighten but has the the baked body frosting in Tahitian glow

WOO no balance n brighten. Honestly, how much of that stuff do people need?

love laura gellers blushers they are beautifully multi dimensional and good quality pigments

Love Laura Geller products, balance n brighten, blushers, spackle, eye liners - I should be satisfied with my huge LG stash but when I saw this thread title I couldn't help but get excited about even more LG stuff :mysmilie_14: :mysmilie_14: :mysmilie_14:

Ive heard reason why Balance and Brighten isn't in the TSV , is because its the Beauty Pick Of The Month during May .

I have two spare B & B in my chosen shade of porcelain and am only just beginning to see the terracotta tile coming through my first! Am quite glad it will be different. I've just purchased the Macarons set and love them all, despite the colours looking scarily strong and bright in the pots. Today I've been to the match, looking healthy and appropriate, without feeling overdone.

It has been confirmed on Facebook that the Capri set is the next TSV -http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod6500295 although with no puff. I got a Tahitian Glow in a TSV before, so not interested in this.

Don't like the Tsv , tbh not been that impressed by LG products apart from the matte maker which has lasted me 2 years and still going strong :)

Don't like the Tsv , tbh not been that impressed by LG products apart from the matte maker which has lasted me 2 years and still going strong :)
I have her Matte in 15 ml and it's excellent, I don't use it much, only for best occasions since it's only 15 ml

i still have loads of the tahitian glow from the last time it was in a TSV and the eye shadow from the TSV years ago. the gloss looks the same as the as the coffee collection (slightly peachier?) so the only thing different for me is the mascara and I have never been able to get on with LG mascaras... yay! i won't even be tempted!

Is it just me or does it seem like the Laura geller and Mally Tsv's seem to come round too quickly , even the die hard fans must be drowning in there products. Come on Q give some of the other make up brands a Tsv , Ybf for example , least the models apply there own makeup !!

Latest posts

Back