Laura Geller TSV 6/8/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have never tried Laura Geller products but quite fancy this. I tend to go for Bare Minerals and love their original foundation so was wondering how balance & brighten compares.

I wanted to go for the Tsv but the colours of the balance and brighten are just wrong for me, I took my old medium compact into Debenhams in the week and the medium shade bears no resemblance to the one they sell now, it's so much darker and orangey looking for me, and the fair is too pale so I shan't bother, shame really, if the medium is the best selling one in the Uk then the population must be far darker skinned than I thought!

Who's the Rose woman applying her own makeup in the launch?

I wasn't going to order but gave in. Got enough B&B to last year's but fancied trying the highlighter & really like the look of the pencil & lipgloss.
Really wish JF wouldn't gabble so fast, slow down!!

See JF has got and uses lots of LG :mysmilie_17:

Not only has she got and uses lots, she also loves and can't live without. I always thought it was oxygen, food and water you can't live without..........who knew! :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_17:

Does Laura not bother coming over anymore now she's sold her company? So now it goes on better than a cream says Sarah, eh? All those years she liked to say it was a cream, now it goes on better than a cream? Could that be because it's actually a powder and because now do the new bosses want her to be honest? Can't stand to watch anymore, thirty seconds of JF starting a new sentence before finishing the one she started, and over the channel goes.

Pity we don't see Laura very often now as she made the TSV day, great personality not like simpering Sarah.I always ordered but times change & this is not offering me anything I want now.I have B&B,lots of blushers which I have had years,highlighter, no good for my (older) skin-- so goes the rest. Money is safe! & surprise we have J(love/use everything, gifting)Franks.

I the old days you'd always get a brush with LG TSV, I see it's missing from this one, that'll keep the cost down. The TSV may be a good deal if you use all the products, but you can buy LG products singularly everywhere online now with free p&p making them instantly cheaper than QVC, which is strange considering QVCs "buying power" an' all :mysmilie_17:

Not only has she got and uses lots, she also loves and can't live without. I always thought it was oxygen, food and water you can't live without..........who knew! :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_17:

Does Laura not bother coming over anymore now she's sold her company? So now it goes on better than a cream says Sarah, eh? All those years she liked to say it was a cream, now it goes on better than a cream? Could that be because it's actually a powder and because now do the new bosses want her to be honest? Can't stand to watch anymore, thirty seconds of JF starting a new sentence before finishing the one she started, and over the channel goes.

I could swear JF has said (more than once) that she won't let anything vaguely resembling a powder near her face. No?

I find the simpering Sarah irritating to watch so turned off the presentation early, a lot of American guests voices grate a bit but Laura's never does and it's always enjoyable watching one of her shows even if you don't intend buying anything, shame she isn't over to do the tsv, but I am sure it will still sell very well. My tolerance of QVC seems to be shrinking fast, at this date I won't be watching at all soon!

Laura Geller TSV's are all so samey now and seeing Jill Franks looking like she had slapped cheek syndrome totally put me off!!!

Are all Italian goods made by artisans? It seems so if they are being sold on Q.

I am catching up with the recordings, to see what I have bought and get any tips! Old Mother Jagger looks to be wearing her nightclothes (well it is after midnight) and JF's makeup looks dreadful!!!!!! Not helped by those awful eyebrows which dominate her face.

Are all Italian goods made by artisans? It seems so if they are being sold on Q.

I am catching up with the recordings, to see what I have bought and get any tips! Old Mother Jagger looks to be wearing her nightclothes (well it is after midnight) and JF's makeup looks dreadful!!!!!! Not helped by those awful eyebrows which dominate her face.
Yes I have a vision of some little Italian mama baking pots of the stuff in her pizza oven for us all (sorry to be so stereotypical) but you would think that Q are the only ones that stock these wonderful items for us. I bought a small powder from the L'oreal range the other week, it was only £12 for two items, so I got the foundation to match, I really like it, it's made in Italy and is the same size as the tsv balance and brighten so I shall stick to the dreaded high st more now

I haven't been watching but, looking at the recently on air lists, it seems like they're just pushing the same things every hour with little variation.
The TSV has sold out in tan & porcelain.

Yes I have a vision of some little Italian mama baking pots of the stuff in her pizza oven for us all (sorry to be so stereotypical) but you would think that Q are the only ones that stock these wonderful items for us. I bought a small powder from the L'oreal range the other week, it was only £12 for two items, so I got the foundation to match, I really like it, it's made in Italy and is the same size as the tsv balance and brighten so I shall stick to the dreaded high st more now

Letz-be-avenue, would you be able to post the link to the foundation/powder please?

Sorry I am no good at doing links but the powder is true match super blendable powder and the foundation is the same true match too. I have tried their infallible one but that may be too heavy coverage for some

Sorry I am no good at doing links but the powder is true match super blendable powder and the foundation is the same true match too. I have tried their infallible one but that may be too heavy coverage for some
Thank you I'm going to check online.

Latest posts

Back