Laura Geller TSV 01/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The auto delivery TSV option is still available at the TSV price if anyone regrets not buying yesterday.

Baked colour and contour on the box but bronzer and sculpt picked it up when I originally searched.

Thank you WG, I found it and it's very pretty I agree.

Has someone mentioned on this thread that B&B used to come in a large 20 g compact? I have only been following LG for about five years now so wasn't aware of this. Also, people who used her original B&B say that it was creamy and was a matching colour for most completions and lasted eight months - a couple of years before the formula changed, oh, and it came in a decent compact. I guess it wasn't great for the money making that it lasted so long, but it's not a cheap item and it lasts a couple of months now.
Also people say that the Fair is much darker than the original was.

On Q they say that LG started with selling one product only - the bronze & brighten that was used as a universal shade all over face - the baked foundation. People say now that the formula has changed and it now has a bit of glitter in it. All in all I wish I had discovered it sooner and tested the original formulae.

PS: The Baked Radiance Face Powder (1.8g) in Ethereal Rose hasn't appeared yesterday, are they saving it for November - December? I reckon there will be a kit with it a couple of pounds dearer than the single item.

The 24g huge compacts only featured a couple of times, a long time ago now. The 24g of Balance & Brighten came in Medium and I have the Light version, I don't think it came in other colours. The half Balance and half Bronze compact also came in these two options only. It last appeared over a year ago, possibly longer and kicked myself for mot buying again. As the sold off the limited stocks of the 20g compacts we were told it wasn't possible to bring it back, something about the powder (sorry baked cream) being too fragile across such a large diameter but I suspect it just wasn't a sensible earner as it lasted so long.

The Rose TSV last time brought comments of a dustier texture to the B&B but mine seems ok and a 9g compact lasts me about a year, but I use it sparingly. I've still got a square silver 9g compact of Ethereal Rose somewhere and another more recent 9g in black plus a mini 1.8g - this lasts me well over a year in the 9g size. (I lost the duo Glow Box set with Eth. rose and a French Vanilla highlighter with a flat brush in a pull-out drawer to the make up black hole of my daughter's bedroom!)

I've just spotted this bad boy on ebay US http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Laura...ze-66oz-20g-/281762520002?hash=item419a5adbc2 madness to create a lip & eye spackle so big, it was never on sale here in the UK.

Thank you Akimbo. I remember the duo Glow Box set with Ethereal Rose and a French Vanilla highlighter with a flat brush in a pull-out drawer. I was keeping an eye on it for ages but never bought it, as I wasn't into LG back then, and I remember it was on the expensive side as well (£31-34 plus P&P)

Sorry to bump this I have a flurry of threads to catch up on!

I remember (Akimbo I think) ages ago was singing the praises of a green Laura Geller eyeshadow. Apologies if it was someone else. I did not buy this TSV but am interested in the eyeshadow. How does the green in this.. one compare? May get one on ebay but they are silly prices ATM.

Just for feedback I got the TSV after saying I would not:mysmilie_50: The eyeshadows are lovely and really long wearing. The only thing I wont wear is the lip stain, If anyone wants it make me an offer its unused.
I would say its a good kit for the eyeshadows and highlighter and the prices on Ebay are silly ATM, they may drop in a few weeks.

The lip stain is the only thing I don't like either but I'm wearing it as a cream blush. Only a tiny bit needed & it lasts all day.

I like it too. The highlighter is great actually and proving really useful and the eyeshadows are nice although my first attempt with the green was disappointing it didn't look very green and have stuck to the others colours since. I'll try the green again sometime when I have time to play and have my contact lenses in as I'd really like the green to be good.

I bought a BnB in fair a few months ago having been a medium or regular shade user for many years. The last medium I bought was much darker than previous versions so that only gets used in the summer months now. I can definitely tell a difference in the formulation, there's quite a bit of fallout with it now and its a lot more powdery than it was and my skin feels a bit 'tight' when i've just applied it. Such a pity that it feels different now, I don't think it's my skin that's changed as my sister uses it too and finds it powdery now too.

The models all look so dewy and glowing when its demoed on the telly...I look like a flour bag has hit me in the kisser!

Just for feedback I got the TSV after saying I would not:mysmilie_50: The eyeshadows are lovely and really long wearing. The only thing I wont wear is the lip stain, If anyone wants it make me an offer its unused.
I would say its a good kit for the eyeshadows and highlighter and the prices on Ebay are silly ATM, they may drop in a few weeks.

Sorry for bumping again! Shocked to see the eyeshadow on eBay for £27.50 (plus £3.90 postage!) I thought £18 was bad. The greed of some of these sellers!

Not looked at skin care or make-up on Ebay for years but I know back then, people were selling Gale Hayman Lift for more than QVC were selling.

If anyone like me is trying to look up what's in the next drop of this and when it is it's on post 59. Wish I could find some video of the autodelivery options though! So next drop will be around end Oct beginning of Nov.

I made a note of the auto delivery drops. This is the next one...

After 90 days your second delivery will contain:
1 x Supersize Baked Split Highlighter in French Vanilla and Dulce du Leche (8g)
1 x Baked Multicolour Eye Palette in Winter Leaf (9.5g) - contains the four shades – Charcoal Demi-Matte, Cobalt Matte, Beige Shimmer and Taupe Shimmer
1 x GlamLASH Dramatic Volumising Mascara (3g)
1 x INKcredible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Black Bird (0.4g) - soft, matte black
1 x Lasting Love Lip Stain in Shiraz (2.7g)
1 x double-ended highlighter brush
1 x double-ended shadow liner brush
1 x gift box

I found this link but haven't watched the video to see if it shows the drops
http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-7...ection.product.209795.html?productId=13279043

The autodelivery is still 'awaiting stock' on my account. Despite a text saying it will be delivered w/c 30/11. Anyone else any further forward?

No. I had a letter last week saying the same as your text, to be delivered week beginning 30th.
Account still showing awaiting stock.

Must say this tsv was my introduction to french vanilla and it has made a big difference to me. A really quick way to brighten up tired eyes whether wearing full makeup or a quick 1 minute light look. I'm impressed with it.

Do you know, I've hardly used to French Vanilla as not sure how to. Do you use it as an eye base then before, or instead of, shadow?

Do you know, I've hardly used to French Vanilla as not sure how to. Do you use it as an eye base then before, or instead of, shadow?

From LG website - With the smaller sponge end of your Double-Ended Face & Eye Applicator, apply highlighter on browbones and inner corners of the eyes.For extra highlighting, use the larger sponge end and sweep it across your forehead, cheekbones and down the center of your nose.
For creamier sheen, dampen the applicator and apply highlighter wet.

Latest posts

Back