Le Creuset TSV 02/09/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

These could be the dupes of Le Creuset the cast iron range

Thanks for the link. I bought some cast iron ovenware from Aldi about 10 years ago and use them all the time. Some of the paint has flaked off over time but they're great to cook with, and at those prices... What a steal! I'll be adding to mine.

I bought a very heavy cast iron large casserole dish with a lid from Asda 9 years ago. It`s bright orange, looks the double of a Le Creuset one and is used nearly every week and is still as good as the day I bought it. They stopped selling the range and I`m only sorry I didn`t buy more of it in different sizes. I think I paid around £16 for it.

I went to Aldi yesterday and it was all sold out except the tiny mini ones, so tiny I was wondering if they were really for cooking, nevertheless cost £9.99.

I was given a Le Creuset set of 3 mini cast iron casserole dishes and TBH you couldn’t cook anything in them in fact even as individual serving dishes they aren’t much good. I just have them on a shelf because they are a lovely colour.

I had a skillet about 30 years ago which cost me a small mortgage, it chipped early on and even then it was too heavy for me so added le creuset to my list of brands never to look again.

Latest posts

Back