• Pant TSV 3.jpg
    Pant TSV 3.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 66
Le Creuset Cast Iron 32cm Casserole Pot with Glass Lid
Item Number: 828283
QVC Price £265.50
Todays Special Value Price £139.98
P&P £4.95

Stir up some culinary magic with this cast iron pot from Le Creuset, complete with a glass lid. In a generous 32cm size, this must-have pot is a dependable kitchen staple for a variety of dishes, from hearty soups to rich sauces. Plus, the pots curved sides make stirring effortless, and the black enamel interior is perfect for frying and searing. Beyond functionality, its bold, colorful design will seamlessly transition from your kitchen to the dining table, adding a touch of elegance to your meal presentations.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Le Creuset Cast Iron 32cm Casserole Pot with Glass Lid from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £265 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £139.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £125.02.
Exclusive to QVC - you won’t find this Le Creuset casserole pot at any other retailer or even direct from Le Creuset. It’s exclusively yours at QVC, so don’t miss the opportunity to snap up this exclusive kitchen gem!
The Le Creuset difference - this cast iron casserole pot is suitable for use on all heat sources, including induction, in the oven, and under the grill. It ensures even heat distribution, as well as superior heat retention to enhance your cooking.
What’s on the menu? Whether you’re cooking soups, casseroles, whipping up sauces from scratch or simmering stock, the great thing about this casserole pot is that it’s versatile. It’s a chef’s dream, ideally sized with curved sides for easy movement.
Durability meets ease - designed for your convenience, this pot will simplify your routine. The pot is dishwasher-safe (although it’s best cared for by handwashing), and its robust enamel surface resists chipping, staining, and dulling. Plus, no seasoning is required.
Colour your day - make every meal memorable by choosing the perfect pot to complement your style and your kitchen. This casserole pot is available in five colours - Azure Blue, Volcanic, Satin Black, Meringue or Cerise.
  • Oven safe up to 260 degrees
  • Capacity: 7L
  • Pot dimensions (l x w x h): 39.1cm x 32.8cm x 18.7cm (15.4" x 12.9" x 7.4")
  • Pot weight: 4.8kg
Colour options:
  • Azure Blue
  • Volcanic
  • Satin Black
  • Meringue
  • Cerise
Contains:
  • 1 x cast iron soup pot with glass lid
All measurements are approximate

I bought a cast ALUMINIUM casserole dish as a gift for a friend for Christmas. Ordered from Argos. Will ask how it performs.

I'm interested to know what temperature the lid can be used at compared to the pan itself... I suspect it will be a lower temperature, but happy to be proved wrong.

The Le Creuset one is 7L which is fine for a family but too big for 1 or 2 people. I think the smaller ones cook better as the food is not so spread out. However, saying that the cream Le Creuset would have looked nice in my revamped kitchen.

CC

Latest posts

Back