Le Creuset TSV 24/10/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My grandparents had a full set of Le Creuset pans and casseroles in bright orange...

I’m not sure how long they’d had them by the time I remember using them at theirs, but they’d marked inside terribly.
Used to think they looked so dirty and ugly inside because of it!
Even if the orange was very funky.

When they got too heavy for my grandad to use, he offered them to mum and her to me but again the weight issue put me off completely.

I put loads on my front garden wall. Kept the casserole one but would never buy them again. The weight is excessive. Love my uncoated stainless steel. Look as good as new decades later.

Great quality but too heavy for me these days .. dodgy back lol they are heavy before you put food in tbem .. great items though

My grandparents had a full set of Le Creuset pans and casseroles in bright orange...

I’m not sure how long they’d had them by the time I remember using them at theirs, but they’d marked inside terribly.
Used to think they looked so dirty and ugly inside because of it!
Even if the orange was very funky.

When they got too heavy for my grandad to use, he offered them to mum and her to me but again the weight issue put me off completely.
Yea absolutely Brissles extremely heavy

Yes, I admit it!

I thought I was watching the preview show, but I was a day late.

But yet again it was DF who seems to have got her mitts on yet another expensive TSV.
She probably works out her rota with a list of future TSV’s in her other hand, big ticks against the ‘big ticket’ items.

I put loads on my front garden wall. Kept the casserole one but would never buy them again. The weight is excessive. Love my uncoated stainless steel. Look as good as new decades later.
Do you mean that you put them on your garden wall for people to take away, or as ornaments or plant pots?

Latest posts

Back