Le Creuset TSV 15/2/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Would be really interested in this.
I bought a set of their mugs from QVC last November and the best I have used. I have gone back to using all my old Le Creuset pots I've had for about 30 years - didn't realise they were so easy to clean.

I've always liked it but all the casserole dishes etc are far too big as there's only 2 of us. I bought one of the tiny lidded dishes for mum's Christmas one year and she makes little puddings in it. Wouldn't do if you ate more than a mouse though 🤭🐁

CC

Hi - any news on what this might be? Thank you
Debbie Flint has very kindly shared about her Le Creuset “ sample “ on her latest Thursday Night Bantz - see her Facebook. She starts off in a sing songy voice showing off that she has some new pans. Then she very kindly shows us the box and her 2 pans, one containing her stir fry.
As if giving Flint an expensive freebie is going to influence me to buy those pans.
Mind you she did say she would be ordering the cleaning blocks, I suppose she is happy to buy when under £20.

That’s it QVC keep giving freebies of quite expensive products to your salespeople in the misguided belief it will encourage people to spend their money.

Debbie Flint has very kindly shared about her Le Creuset “ sample “ on her latest Thursday Night Bantz - see her Facebook. She starts off in a sing songy voice showing off that she has some new pans. Then she very kindly shows us the box and her 2 pans, one containing her stir fry.
As if giving Flint an expensive freebie is going to influence me to buy those pans.
Mind you she did say she would be ordering the cleaning blocks, I suppose she is happy to buy when under £20.

That’s it QVC keep giving freebies of quite expensive products to your salespeople in the misguided belief it will encourage people to spend their money.
I've always found her irritating, she's now detestable.

Says a lot a lot about her that does, bragging about free gifts that would feed a family for a month. Give the selfish, careless, thoughtless, annoying, aggressive, nasty, crass woman her due though, she’s not one to let a good pandemic get in the way of a good brag..........probably what her slutty “novels” are about, a good brag*

*(rhyming slang 😜)

I can't decide if the tat peddlers are getting worse or if my tolerance level has change. I also don't know why I look at their blogs, it's like scratching a mosquito bite & yet I still do it! This big headed comment sums up the majority of them - 'I posted a photo on my Instagram, @juliagroberts, if you’re interested in following my life in pictures on there...' 🤯 - head so huge it's exploded.

Says a lot a lot about her that does, bragging about free gifts that would feed a family for a month. Give the selfish, careless, thoughtless, annoying, aggressive, nasty, crass woman her due though, she’s not one to let a good pandemic get in the way of a good brag..........probably what her slutty “novels” are about, a good brag*

*(rhyming slang 😜)
You are so right. She even shows a freezer stuffed full of dinners prepared by her mum. Some of the few people who watch her vlogs with adoration may never have had so much to feed themselves or their families, particularly so in these times. She is really awful and as to her cleaning cashews off her teeth with her tongue....... yuk.

Latest posts

Back