Lee Hohbein

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

missbabs

Registered Shopper
He's showing Alexa in action AGAIN in his bedroom.I will still never buy one,can't see the point tbh. The Bose presenter has become a lot more shouty of late and sweating profusely. I hope he's not on something. Used to think he was very informative but have got to switch him off.šŸ““

I caught a few minutes of Lee yesterday that is a few minutes longer than I can normally tolerate him.I think he should get out more experience the non techie things in life, either that or Alexa or anything that can be downloaded, uploaded, swiped, streamed has replaced any brain cells.

He said he now has 12 Alexa products in his house. šŸ˜³ I guess he thinks that that makes him an expert.

I did watch the presentation because someone suggested that I might like one for the car. No thanks. Itā€™s more likely to cause an accident so Iā€™ll stick with the technology I currently use when driving. I guess it would be useful if you decided you wanted to phone Leeā€™s mum though, as he does that in the majority of his presentations. šŸ™„

TWELVE ????? apart from a 12 piece table setting, WHO has 12 of anything in a home ????? Wow ! can you imagine all those who are listening in via his family of Alexas, to his conversations and ahem anything else of an intimate nature he might be doing ???

He said he now has 12 Alexa products in his house. šŸ˜³ I guess he thinks that that makes him an expert.

I did watch the presentation because someone suggested that I might like one for the car. No thanks. Itā€™s more likely to cause an accident so Iā€™ll stick with the technology I currently use when driving. I guess it would be useful if you decided you wanted to phone Leeā€™s mum though, as he does that in the majority of his presentations. šŸ™„
The tat peddlers, BAs & Q customers are obsessed with announcing how many products they own - Charlie Bears, Diamonique, Alexa, Cozy Home blah, blah, blah.

We have a couple but I hate hearing people barking orders to it and I think it only encourages bad manners (Iā€™ve had to pull Mr L up a few times) so when I speak I say please and thank you and am made a laughingstock of but it always says goodbye to me whereas not to others.

Needless to say Mr L is tech mad and always has been so he uses it for lights, alarms as well music. Itā€™s good for Amazon notifications of deliveries due!

We have a couple but I hate hearing people barking orders to it and I think it only encourages bad manners (Iā€™ve had to pull Mr L up a few times) so when I speak I say please and thank you and am made a laughingstock of but it always says goodbye to me whereas not to others.

Needless to say Mr L is tech mad and always has been so he uses it for lights, alarms as well music. Itā€™s good for Amazon notifications of deliveries due!

One of its most useful features is to listen to the radio when I've just gone to bed, ask it for various radio channels until you get one you like, tell it to turn the light off, and set a sleep timer for 20 minutes (as I am usually asleep by then), all from the comfort of lying in my bed.

One of the disadvantages is that, if you have 3 playing the radio in different rooms (as I do, so I can wander around listening to a programme) they are all wildly out of sync with each other.

In a quiz, I can hear the answer on one before they've even asked the question on another. But I did fool OH with that, she was downstairs, and as soon as hers asked the question, when I was upstairs, I'd shout down the answer to her. She was very impressed with my knowledge until she found out.

Last edited:
Why would you need one in the car?
One the reasons I switched on to see how he would sell it. I find he is useless at telling us what we need to know.
I think my Teeside accent , confuses voice activate things, I have trouble with phone services where you have to say various commends.

He's great at talking but telling you nothing. Other male demonstrators are usually pretty good at informing how their product actually works, from switching on to taking apart. But all LH does is rapid fire chat and sweeping his hand over the tablet telling you how many films you can get.

Latest posts

Back