Let’s be thankful 🥲

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Alison Hammond won’t be approached by Q now for a fashion range as she has been announced as the new host of Bake off, big turn off for me.😟
I haven't watched Bake Off since it left the BBC but I actually don't mind Alison.
The interview she did with Harrison Ford & Ryan Gosling is still one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

I used to like AH but her grabbing of beauty products and shoving them down her bra when presenting beauty items is really off-putting. The more popular she's become the more I dislike her. She's gone from being fun to really big-headed. Seems to be a thing when people join the 'family' on This Morning.

Last time I cast an opinion I was castigated - they know who they are. But hey ho ! I'll continue - free speech and all that.

I do find the description "bubbly," which is applied by many commentators and columnists of certain presenters, ****** annoying. Just because they tend to burst into hysterical laughter after every sentence they utter is not my idea of 'bubbly'.

Last time I cast an opinion I was castigated - they know who they are. But hey ho ! I'll continue - free speech and all that.

I do find the description "bubbly," which is applied by many commentators and columnists of certain presenters, ****** annoying. Just because they tend to burst into hysterical laughter after every sentence they utter is not my idea of 'bubbly'.
Could not agree more,

I used to like AH but her grabbing of beauty products and shoving them down her bra when presenting beauty items is really off-putting. The more popular she's become the more I dislike her. She's gone from being fun to really big-headed. Seems to be a thing when people join the 'family' on This Morning.
As long as she doesn’t behave like Holly and the Philip of the schofield I’m happy ..

Latest posts

Back