Links of London TSV 06/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would suggest that anyone passing a L of L stockist to go in and have a good look to get an idea of the range as most of the current items in the range are very, to put it politely, dainty.

The original sweetie is very substantial, as is one of the solid bangles, and one chain bracelet is fairly weighty, otherwise the rest are nothing special and the Q items are definitely made to a price. I have a few pieces and I was disappointed in the last piece I bought from Q (not a specially made one at that). If you like dainty you could get as good cheaper without the brand name. Personally I like statement or stacking so maybe I'm not the best judge.

Links of London Sweetie XS 19cm Bracelet Sterling Silver
Item Number: 660797

Silver QVC Price: £60.00 Todays Special Value Price £38.98

2 Easy Pay instalments of £19.49, plus P&P

Yellow Gold or Rose Gold QVC Price: £65.00 Todays Special Value Price £43.96

2 Easy Pay instalments of £21.98, plus P&P

P&P: £3.95

A refined introduction to an iconic British brand, this petite bracelet from Links of London is crafted in timeless sterling silver and features seven Sweetie rings recognisable from their best-loved designs, running freely at the centre of a fine chain. Whether you're tempted by the classic silver or elect to add an 18 carat gold finish to the rings, it will be a treasured addition to any jewellery collection.

Adjustable length - you can set this accessible design to three different lengths, meaning it makes a stress-free gift for wrists of all sizes and will grow with a younger wearer.

Fashionably stackable - stacking and layering jewellery is hugely on-trend, and the weight of this design makes it easy to wear alongside your favourite watches, bangles and other wristwear heroes - especially other Sweetie designs.

Created for QVC - both gold vermeil options have been created especially for QVC and won't be officially available anywhere else until December 2016.

The complete Links of London experience - your bracelet will come supplied with a Links of London pouch, box and bag, so it'll feel just as special as if you'd picked it up in a store - with all the convenience of delivery to your door.

Sterling silver with optional 18 carat rose or yellow gold vermeil
Links of London branded tag
Lobster claw clasp
Length: 17.5cm - 20cm (6.9" - 7.9")

Colour options:

Sterling silver
Rose gold vermeil - only available at QVC
Yellow gold vermeil - only available at QVC

Behind the brand
Links of London began in 1990 with a request from a customer in the City of London for a pair of bespoke, fish-shaped cufflinks. Since then the brand have combined this quirky Britishness with high quality design and craftsmanship, to create timeless and innovative collections that are perfect for marking treasured moments and occasions.

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.660797

if its well made it wont break. i have fine chains that have lasted many years. paid a tad more in a nice jeweller 10 years later still using it. i like this a christmas treat will get my lovely daughters to pay for the set

when links did thier first tsv i just happen to pop into the local marylebone branch. there was mayhem in the store because loads of customers wanted the qvc tsv but could not get it at the qvc price in store.. links were doing the slightly larger one for around £100.
all the presenters are still wearing the first tsv cant wait. you get 12 months guarantee on all qvc jewellery so worth a shot

Unlikely to go for this but I have a couple of the very delicate pieces from Links and I love them. There's always the "you can get cheaper elsewhere" argument but if you love what you're buying and you're happy with the price then what the hell.

I am confused whether to go for the chain or bracelet .Am worried that the bracelet might swivel around if the links in between are heavy .I received an email to order he Tsv

I am confused whether to go for the chain or bracelet .Am worried that the bracelet might swivel around if the links in between are heavy .I received an email to order he Tsv

I think this style would work better as a necklace than bracelet!

I know someone on Facebook asked if you could attach charms to the bracelet? I thought no way, too thin to put extra weight on. I agree this just does not work as a bracelet. QVC should stop farting about and just do a sweetie bracelet, instead of the made especially for QVC.

I don't know if it is a mistake online or TV, but the Sweetie XS necklace has free p&p. It said £3.95 on screen, but when I went on to QVC's site to buy it, postage was free. I have checked a few times, in case it was a mistake, but as of 12 30am it is still showing as free. I know it's only a few pounds, but made me feel better about getting it!

http://www.qvcuk.com/Links-of-Londo...ct.664419.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_--_-664419

Latest posts

Back