Lisa from Benefit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
Yay!! November is nearly over,(not that I'm wishing time away) and that means Novembers beauty pick of the month will be over. I have nothing against Benefit but I cannot stand watching that Lisa any longer. I just cannot cope with her. She throws the make up on and it doesn't look particularly nice and if I hear that 'Go Vertical ' again I will throw a brick through the telly! I wouldn't let her anywhere near me with her long claw like nails, it looks like she could have your eye out. I will be kind and not pass comment on her statement necklaces that she always wears.

Yay!! November is nearly over,(not that I'm wishing time away) and that means Novembers beauty pick of the month will be over. I have nothing against Benefit but I cannot stand watching that Lisa any longer. I just cannot cope with her. She throws the make up on and it doesn't look particularly nice and if I hear that 'Go Vertical ' again I will throw a brick through the telly! I wouldn't let her anywhere near me with her long claw like nails, it looks like she could have your eye out. I will be kind and not pass comment on her statement necklaces that she always wears.

Go on WS, we're not quite in the season of goodwill yet!!
I agree though. 'Go Vertical' drives me insane.

I'm with you after the first day I've successfully avoided watching any of these presentations.

She's the only presenter I genuinely can't watch - her voice and manner are just so grating. Shame I would love some Benefit makeup.

I don't know which is worse go vertical (which I switch off as soon as I hear the word Benefit) or Lee Holbein talking non stop, and blinding us with science, I can't get to the mute button fast enough as soon as I hear his voice...he might be very clever but he will never sell me anything.

I don't know which is worse go vertical (which I switch off as soon as I hear the word Benefit) or Lee Holbein talking non stop, and blinding us with science, I can't get to the mute button fast enough as soon as I hear his voice...he might be very clever but he will never sell me anything.

Lee Lucsious lashes - every time!

She's typical of Benefit girls - hard sell, loud and pushy.

I used to quite like Benefit as it is decent enough make up, but I've really gone off it in the past couple of years, so much of what you're paying for is the styling and packaging (a lot of which is flipping cardboard which is cheap cheap cheap to manufacture). You compare it to other make up in the same price range and everything else is so much classier, and generally better.

Cannot stand her, voice or manner.

As said, Benefit used to be a brilliant brand, great body products and skin care. But that all changed in recent years, one of their blushers which was suppose to be the best thing since slice bread. Has the width of less that a ten pence piece, you are paying for the hype.

I can't see anything wrong with her whatsoever! She comes across as a really nice person, and was very helpful when I asked a question on Twitter, answering me straight after the show. This is beneath most of the 'proper' presenters!

She is just too much for me.When I 'went vertical' I was left with clumps of mascara on my lashes!

I agree about pushy Benefit staff I used to think I would end up murdering them in my local Debenhams, they we accost you any where in the store!
I now have QVC on in the background but with the sound off.

I agree about pushy Benefit staff I used to think I would end up murdering them in my local Debenhams, they we accost you any where in the store!
I now have QVC on in the background but with the sound off.

My daughter works for Benefit (in a Debenhams store) Hopefully not in your local Debenhams:mysmilie_10: Haha!! Unfortunately thats how they are trained, so they are only doing their job:wink:

My daughter works for Benefit (in a Debenhams store) Hopefully not in your local Debenhams:mysmilie_10: Haha!! Unfortunately thats how they are trained, so they are only doing their job:wink:

My sister worked for them too in Harvey Nicks. She quit due to the hard sell! She had excellent training with them though.

My sister worked for them too in Harvey Nicks. She quit due to the hard sell! She had excellent training with them though.

My daughter loves it. To be honest most of the customers come to her & know what they want. Its quite a large Benefit with a brow bar & tanning salon so gets really busy. I agree, she's had excellent training too.

benefit is one of the better make up brands on qvc. its a fun brand and she represents that quality in the brand

I usually have a coffee in my M&s on a Saturday and Boots are just next door so 3 or 4 Benefit girls come in for their break. They are like clones of each other with the make up about 6 inches thick, and not in a good way. I certainly would not want any make up done by them.

In so saying I did like their mascara but it was very hard to remove which caused problems with my skin so I had to go back to Blinc.

I like Lee he explains things well.

Latest posts

Back