Liz Earle Anniversary Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That should be good Bluebell.

Where did you hear about it and do you know what the prize will be.

It was in the email from LE yesterday at the bottom as a PS

Look out for our celebratory anniversary QVC shows, with a very special competition, on the 13th and 14th March: find out more here.

but when you click on find out more here, it only gives you the dates of the shows no details about the competition - sorry

It was in the email from LE yesterday at the bottom as a PS

Look out for our celebratory anniversary QVC shows, with a very special competition, on the 13th and 14th March: find out more here.

but when you click on find out more here, it only gives you the dates of the shows no details about the competition - sorry

Thanks Bluebell.

I'll have to check my emails, as I never saw anything from LE. Hopefully the prize will be something good.

Just emailed my answer to the question and the email was returned to me undelivered because they rejected it because they thought it was Spam :(

re liz earle anniversary prices

Noticed that the aniversarry prices are back up, as just ordered couple of the double cleanse and polish sets with repair and tonic ,it is up at same price as the 100ml set Liz Earle Anniversary Essentials
Anniversary Price£37.48 QVC Price£45.00Item Number227972 Availability In stock UK P&P£4.45
Overall Rating 5 out of 5
Rating Snapshot (1 review)
5 stars 1 4 stars 0 3 stars 0 2 stars 0 1 star 0
1 customer has reviewed this product.
Read all reviews Write a review
Share this Product:
Care for your skin with the Essentials collection from Liz Earle. Cleanse and Polish (200ml) gently but effectively removes make-up and daily grime, and is safe to use around the eyes. Soak the pure muslin cloths (two included) in hot water, squeeze out and remove the cleanser from your face. Refresh and revitalise your skin with Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer (200ml) and moisturise with Skin Repair (50ml). The Essentials collection is perfect to kick-start your daily skincare regime.

View what's in stock

Important Message:
Please make your selection
Please select a size

Please select a colour

Please select an option

Bump!

Just bumping this in case you want to buy before the shows; I've gone for the Mothers Day set 227989, as they're all things I need to restock (plus the bag may have been a factor).

Jude xx

Liz Earle 13 Piece Anniversary Kit
Anniversary Price £46.54
QVC Price £56.00
Item Number 227987
UK P&P £4.95
Get a great-value bumper beauty set with this Liz Earle Anniversary kit. The 13-piece collection contains Cleanse and Polish (50ml), Instant Boost Skin Tonic (50ml), Skin Repair Moisturiser (15ml), Superskin Concentrate (2ml), Eyebright (50ml), Smoothing Line Serum (5ml), Daily Eye Repair (5ml), Brightening Treatment Mask (15ml), Energising Body Scrub (50ml), Hand Repair (15ml), Superbalm (5g), Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash (100ml), and Nourishing Botanical Body Cream (30ml), all supplied in a striped hanging wash bag with two muslin cloths.

Liz Earle Skin Secrets Book with Cleanse &Polish
Anniversary Price £24.97
QVC Price £27.50
Item Number 228113
UK P&P £4.95
Learn how to achieve healthy, radiant and beautiful-looking skin with Liz Earle's expert beauty advice in her book 'Skin Secrets'. She brings 25 years of experience to the book and offers her top tips on a range of topics including diet, sleep patterns and how you relax, as well as how best to look after your skin. This book comes with best-selling product Cleanse & Polish (100ml) which is great for all skin types and makes a fantastic addition to any skincare routine. Comes with two muslin cloths for salon-style application.

Liz Earle Desert Island Duo
Anniversary Price £41.98
QVC Price £51.00
Item Number 228078
UK P&P £4.45

This one is really good value and on 2 EP :)

Liz Earle Superskin & Cleanse & Polish Desert Island Duo

Anniversary Price
£41.98

QVC Price
£51.00

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£4.45

Available in 2 Easy Pay instalments of £20.99 plus P&P

No bathroom cabinet should be without these two skincare essentials - Cleanse and Polish and Superskin Moisturiser. Kick start you daily skincare regime with Cleanse and Polish (200ml). It gently exfoliates your skin when wiped off with the supplied muslin cloths and leaves you with smoother and clear-looking skin. And complete your routine with the fragrance-free and replenishing Superskin Moisturiser (50ml). Both products are suitable for all skin types. Two muslin cloths included.

Liz Earle Skin Secrets Book with Cleanse &Polish
Anniversary Price £24.97
QVC Price £27.50
Item Number 228113
UK P&P £4.95
Learn how to achieve healthy, radiant and beautiful-looking skin with Liz Earle's expert beauty advice in her book 'Skin Secrets'. She brings 25 years of experience to the book and offers her top tips on a range of topics including diet, sleep patterns and how you relax, as well as how best to look after your skin. This book comes with best-selling product Cleanse & Polish (100ml) which is great for all skin types and makes a fantastic addition to any skincare routine. Comes with two muslin cloths for salon-style application.

You can buy the book elsewhere for £12.99 and no postage. That size of of C&P is only £11.00 so this set from QVC is not worth it.

You can buy the book elsewhere for £12.99 and no postage. That size of of C&P is only £11.00 so this set from QVC is not worth it.

Thats what I posted on the skin secrets thread, I was hoping for a 200ml C&P to make it good value, never mind will not be buying my book from QVC

This one is really good value and on 2 EP :)

Liz Earle Superskin & Cleanse & Polish Desert Island Duo

Anniversary Price
£41.98

QVC Price
£51.00

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£4.45

Available in 2 Easy Pay instalments of £20.99 plus P&P

No bathroom cabinet should be without these two skincare essentials - Cleanse and Polish and Superskin Moisturiser. Kick start you daily skincare regime with Cleanse and Polish (200ml). It gently exfoliates your skin when wiped off with the supplied muslin cloths and leaves you with smoother and clear-looking skin. And complete your routine with the fragrance-free and replenishing Superskin Moisturiser (50ml). Both products are suitable for all skin types. Two muslin cloths included.

I got one of those, good value for once :D

Latest posts

Back