Liz Earle Bright & Beautiful Skin Collection - 200713 - New Product

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
Was just having a look at this on the QVC website and there appears to be a new product in this kit - Eyebright Treatment Tube (50ml).

Wondered if anyone know what this was.

Many thanks

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.200713

Liz Earle Bright & Beautiful Skin Collection
QVC Price £23.50
Item Number 200713
UK P&P £3.95

Description
Liz Earle Bright and Beautiful Skin collection. Features Eyebright, Eyebright Treatment Tube, Daily Eye Repair and a muslin cloth for application. Make the skin around your eyes look bright and beautiful with this Liz Earle skincare collection.

Contains:

1 x Eyebright (150ml) - contains natural active ingredients including; alpine herb, witch hazel, organic aloe vera and cornflower
1 x Eyebright Treatment Tube (50ml)
1 x Daily Eye Repair (5ml) - daily action cream with light-reflecting particles to brighten under-eye shadows and SPF10 mineral sunscreen
1 x muslin cloth

Havent heard of it and it wasnt mentioned as a new product at the beauty bash
and there is no mention of it on LE website
Wondering if it is the same eyebright but just a different delivery system

The kit says it comes with a muslin cloth for application ? Be interesting to see what the eyebright treatment is and how you use it.

I wonder if it is a mistake and it's actually 50ml of Brightening Treatment Tube (which uses the muslin cloth).

I wonder if it is a mistake and it's actually 50ml of Brightening Treatment Tube (which uses the muslin cloth).

You could well be right White Russian although kit implies brightening eye area and you can't use brightening treatment around the eyes. Mmmm bit of mystery. Could it be some kind of eyebright in roll-on tube? But, like I said in earlier post, they don't seem to launch anything on Q now before LE direct.

Latest posts

Back