Liz Earle Sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just to mention, TK Maxx have a few LE items online at the moment (don’t know if they always do) and it’s free click & collect the next couple of days. Pro Biotic face creams and Botanical Drops for £9.99, for example. Could be older stock, though? I’m not really up on the range as I only buy certain things myself.

They have that Pro-biotic range in their outlet section on the website. The LE website. I don’t think it did very well…

They have that Pro-biotic range in their outlet section on the website. The LE website. I don’t think it did very well…
It seems to be mostly out of stock so looks like that’ll be the end of it, yes, although the reviews don’t seem bad. Most negative ones are against the smell. I don’t like many of the smells either but, conversely, I like the perfumes!

It seems to be mostly out of stock so looks like that’ll be the end of it, yes, although the reviews don’t seem bad. Most negative ones are against the smell. I don’t like many of the smells either but, conversely, I like the perfumes!
I got some of the No.15 perfume everyone raves about, and threw it away… I thought it smelt like old ladies talc…

Latest posts

Back