ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Liz Earle 4 Piece Step Into Superskin Collection
Item Number: 215873
QVC Price £69.00
Todays Special Value £49.98
P&P £4.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £16.66

This superb, four-piece skincare set includes the multi award-winning Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, the luxuriously hydrating Superskin Eye Cream that will leave eyes looking fresh and bright, the top-rated Instant Boost Skin Tonic to soothe skin after cleansing, and a choice of intensely hydrating Superskin Moisturisers in Neroli or Original. Care for your complexion whatever your age or skin type with the deeply moisturising Superskin regime from Liz Earle.
Skincare to suit you - choose from Natural Neroli Superskin Moisturiser which will leave mature or very dry skin radiant and revitalised, or opt for the Original Superskin Moisturiser which is ideal for day or night, and contains a powerful blend of naturally active ingredients.

Award-winning beauty - named 'Best Cleanser' seven years running by QVC customers, the Original Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser is a cult beauty favourite from Liz Earle. It's the winner of over 100 beauty awards and used and adored by QVC shoppers and beauty editors alike for its cleansing capabilities.

Contains:

1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml; supersize) - in a handy pump design created especially for QVC, this multi award-winning, rich, plant-based cream cleanser swiftly removes daily grime and make-up to reveal clean, soft and radiant skin. Enriched with cocoa butter and eucalyptus
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml; full size) - an alcohol-free, floral scented toner to revitalise, soothe and brighten the skin. It's also an excellent skin pick-me-up at any time of day, to help you achieve a little extra radiance. Enriched with aloe vera, vitamin E and geranium
1 x Superskin Eye Cream (15ml; full size) - a luxuriously hydrating cream that aims to lift and firm the delicate eye contour, while also reducing the appearance of puffiness and dark circles. Enriched with the renowned Superskin botanical blend of rosehip, borage and cranberry seed oils, plus powerful naturally active ingredients
2 x silver trim muslin cloths - these pure muslin cloths provide a gentle way of exfoliating skin and enhancing daily cleansing, designed to slough away dead skin cells and impurities while stimulating the circulation
1 x product information leaflet

Plus a choice of:

1 x Superskin Moisturiser (50ml; full size) in Original - packed with powerful, natural ingredients, this luxurious moisturiser is ideal for day or night, helping to protect skin from environmental damage and leaving it looking smoother and more radiant. Contains pomegranate flower extract and natural source vitamin E, both rich in antioxidants

Or

1 x Superskin Moisturiser (50ml; full size) in Neroli - this delicate cream is scented with natural neroli and aims to leave mature or very dry skin, smooth, radiant and replenished. Rich in GLA, omega-3 and antioxidants, and featuring pomegranate flower extract, cranberry seed, borage and rosehip oils

How to use:
Cleanse & Polish:

Phase 1 - cleanse: massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to purify, soften and stimulate the circulation
Phase 2 - polish: rinse the pure muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water

Instant Boost Skin Tonic:

Apply morning and evening after Cleanse & Polish

Pour onto a cotton wool pad and sweep over face and neck after cleansing
Alternatively spritz over face and body to refresh your complexion at any time

Superskin Eye Cream:

Apply a pea-sized amount between the tips of your middle fingers and tap the cream in a circular motion, starting at the outer corner of your eye, moving under the eye and then over the orbital bone, out to any fine lines
Smooth outwards around the eye contours, using both your middle and ring fingers
Repeat each move three times to help the cream absorb fully

Superskin Moisturiser:

Apply to face, neck and décolletage as part of your essential daily skincare regime

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.215873

Maybe a silly question but how can we order this before TSV day? I've just ordered this set but I thought they didn't come available before the allocated day.

I've got mine too; well technically I'll use the C&P and tonic and I'll put the rest away for the Mother-out-law's Xmas present.

PS Welcome to the madhouse Jayne :mysmilie_59:

I got an email offering to let me buy it last night.

They seem to be doing an Elemis with Liz Earle now. Releasing for sale days before the TSV day and sending out emails to all. I did buy an LE TSV but it must be 10 years ago.

I never get emails from QVC unless it's to tell me my payment hasn't gone through :blush: I feel a bit left out.

CC

I got an email offering to let me buy it last night.

They seem to be doing an Elemis with Liz Earle now. Releasing for sale days before the TSV day and sending out emails to all. I did buy an LE TSV but it must be 10 years ago.

I also got the email and immediately thought the same: Elemis.
:
By the way, the same goes for the Molton Brown TSV: Another email...

Last edited:
Fifty quid for a designer fragrance?! who's the designer you might ask that commands a high price tag? Marc Jacobs? Versace? Oscar de la Renta? Nope, it's the top "designer" that is Liz Earle of course. :mysmilie_15:

Ive gone for it as well. I love the superskin moisturizer in the cool months as well as C&P of course. Sorry I havent been on here for ages. I used to buy lots from QVCUK but I got disenchanted for various reasons. This TSV is well worth it for me though.

Someone on Q`s facebook page is bemoaning the fact that she`s ordered it today but because there`s a Bank holiday, she probably won`t get it until Tuesday and she simply wasn`t happy about that and the fact there`d be no Bank Hol deliveries. I found myself shouting at my pc screen " FGS woman get a life, it`s ****** face cream ! ".

Someone on Q`s facebook page is bemoaning the fact that she`s ordered it today but because there`s a Bank holiday, she probably won`t get it until Tuesday and she simply wasn`t happy about that and the fact there`d be no Bank Hol deliveries. I found myself shouting at my pc screen " FGS woman get a life, it`s ****** face cream ! ".

To be fair she was pointing out that she was invited to order the TSV early, and actually did so on Thursday, but her parcel was only despatched today. It does beg the question why encourage people to order ahead of the TSV launch if their order won't be despatched for two or three days anyway?

I never get emails from QVC unless it's to tell me my payment hasn't gone through :blush: I feel a bit left out.

CC

I recently have started getting TSV emails and even some texts! Not sure how or why as never signed up for anything, handy :mysmilie_8:

I received mine this morning so well pleased as I had run out of cleanse & polish.��

I gave into the TSV although I have more cleanser than the local John Lewis.I like the Superskin moisturiser in the Neroli & though I would try the eye cream.I do like the Superskin Serum too so have ordered that too as my first one has just run out.I have been 'rotating' my brands of late & I think that gives your skin a boost, but will always use C&P & AlphaH balancing as my hero go to cleansers! ( have I been watching Q too much with the jargon?)

Latest posts

Back