L'Occitane TSV 11/07/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The only L'Occitane I buy now is the soap, with all the hand washing I find the soap is looking after my hands. I have tried most of the L'Occitane products in the past, but never took to anything but the soap.

I love the Shea body lotion. Best I’ve ever used, but the pump is a disaster! Haven’t bought it in a while now. Always used to get one at the airport when I was on holiday. Made a nice treat.

I’ll resist this for two reasons.

One, I have a huge stash of Molton Brown and two, when I tried it before I found it left the bath slippery so when I stood up to get out of it I slipped and nearly did myself a mischief .... not ideal when you’ve already got a replacement knee. 😳

but good for sliding on the kitchen floor...wheeeeeee!

I thought if I fell asleep really early then I would wake up and the TSV will be over with. I woke up and its still here...willing me to buy it. I have loads of stuff including an almond oil refill. But I so want the lotion but not the hand cream:rolleyes:

Another brand I have been a huge fan of in the past but now have dwindled to just the Extra Gentle soap which I quite a stock of, probably last me for the next 2 years ( I do shower a lot though!).My surplus cash is going into the travel fund, I am due a real catch up on the holiday front when I feel safe to venture!

Just had a peek. I want everything!

At those prices Andi we can buy the lot 😂👏👏👏👏

Thanks for these links to products I probably wouldn’t find, so much better supporting than the ‘big boys’.

Aw you’re welcome SF, even though the prices are good there’s no compromise on the quality which just goes to show how much the “big boys” pocket.

Don’t know exactly but think might be re cruelty free but there have been several posts pulled on Arsebook so we now have a spat between the various pro/anti/free speech brigades.

L'Occitane lost their leaping bunny because they started selling in China.

This is the problem how far down the rabbit hole do you go?

Liz Earle as an example do not test still have the bunny logo but bought out by Avon who sells in China then sold onto Boots/Walgreen. So do you keep using LE as they do not test in the UK and still have the bunny but the parent company sell in China? Boots/Walgreen had a big cull of staff all from the Isle Of Wight where the brand started and still made.

The same with The Body Shop anti-animal testing yet sold out to L'Oreal even though the owners of LUSH wanted to buy them. The owner of LUSH worked with Anita Roddick when she started TBS but they fell out and he left and started Cosmetics To Go which became LUSH. No idea if that was the reason she would not sell to him. TBS has since been sold on again to a different company.

Latest posts

Back