L'Occitane TSV 14/04/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The handwashes below would usually cost more than the L`Occitane ones for 2 litres but they`re currently on offer and the fragrances sound very similar to the L`Occitane. I`m currently using the orange and geranium one and must say it`s very nice. One pump is adequate and many of the ingredients are grown on the website`s own farm plus they don`t allow third party animal testing of anything nor sell to China and refuse to buy any ingredients from countries or companies who do test. I buy much of my skincare from them.
The L`Occitane tsv is £46 including delivery for 2 litres. The offers below cost £16.95 for 2 litres including delivery and would usually cost £52.95.
Four 250ml bottles of Lemongrass and Rosemary handwash at offer price of £1.50 apiece (Usually £6 each ), total cost £6 for one litre.
Four 250ml bottles of Orange and geranium handwash at offer price of £1.50 apiece (usually £6) total cost £6 for one litre.
Delivery £4.95 no matter the size of order.
Total cost £16.95 should be £52.95

Also their hand sanitiser smells lovely too and is £5 and everything is made in house.
The above handwashes are back in stock this morning but you`ll have to be quick. They`re on offer because of change of packaging so there`s limited stock. The hand sanitiser is also there.

i only got the MB one im using left & maybe a 100ml MB bottle & 1 eco refill so had to get the AD & its such a bargain as it lasts such a long time much longer than any others on the market i find
l'occitane lasts forever one pump is enough to wash your hands I tend to want to try other hand washes so ....

l'occitane lasts forever one pump is enough to wash your hands I tend to want to try other hand washes so ....

see with me i would but when i know something works & doesnt dry your skin out ect then il just stick & keep to that like people keep suggesting i should try other cleansers to my philosophy purity but ive been using it for years & it works so i see no need to change or try anything else

I don't need handwash but really fancy trying the rosemary and citrus scents so ordered it last night, I saw Huntley on this afternoon, encouraging people to buy a handcream set, one of her comments was that you have probably got a lot friendlier with your postman as if you would be buying it for them, can't believe the rubbish she spouts sometimes !

llloyd.........Can't seem to find the P.M part on the forum. Please can you do ml for ml on 238683. 3 s.size handcreams, l'occy, 150mls around 39 squids for 3 so this is relevant to this thread, I feel. Also can anyone give me some Aunty Wisdom on whether its a good deal or not, iyo & also if you've tried & they are rubbish. Can never ask my Mom this stuff as she'll just tell me off (on the phone, no less!) for buying stuff, & yes, I'm still scared of her.

llloyd.........Can't seem to find the P.M part on the forum. Please can you do ml for ml on 238683. 3 s.size handcreams, l'occy, 150mls around 39 squids for 3 so this is relevant to this thread, I feel. Also can anyone give me some Aunty Wisdom on whether its a good deal or not, iyo & also if you've tried & they are rubbish. Can never ask my Mom this stuff as she'll just tell me off (on the phone, no less!) for buying stuff, & yes, I'm still scared of her.

SB, can't comment on the ml for ml value as such, but it's about £70 worth of hand cream for £40 + P&P. I love L'Occy shea hand creams, they're the only thing that stop my hands feeling and looking like paper, although this rose one is a bit sickly/insipid-smelling (to my nose). The lavender one is gorgeous, not quite as rich as the shea ones but still very moisturising and a very natural smell - the cherry blossom one is the lightest in texture and delivery but quite strong-smelling, I use this during the warmer months when my hands need a little less TLC. If I didn't already have all of them in my stash, I'd be stocking up!

Hermes seems to be delivering very quickly at the moment. I ordered from Cult Beauty and once they had the order passed to Hermes it was delivered in two days from England to Northern Ireland.

Donna, it's Mizz Nosey here. What did you buy from Cult? FOMO!!!!! Was it the 'Smile makers' range tee hee.....

SB, can't comment on the ml for ml value as such, but it's about £70 worth of hand cream for £40 + P&P. I love L'Occy shea hand creams, they're the only thing that stop my hands feeling and looking like paper, although this rose one is a bit sickly/insipid-smelling (to my nose). The lavender one is gorgeous, not quite as rich as the shea ones but still very moisturising and a very natural smell - the cherry blossom one is the lightest in texture and delivery but quite strong-smelling, I use this during the warmer months when my hands need a little less TLC. If I didn't already have all of them in my stash, I'd be stocking up!
Thanks T, much appreciated.

Latest posts

Back