L'Occitane TSV 16/06/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

firstly it was always the 150ml handcream. then the 75ml handcream. then 30ml handcream now 10ml handcream. i suspect there will be 1ml hancream tubes to fullfill a demand:mysmilie_13:

Oh dear what a poor TSV this is! Not even 1 full size product! Molton Brown TSV was much better last month!

glad i bought the molton brown tsv tbh. great value and a temporary change from l'occitane

The sad thing is people will be deceived by this. There`ll be lots of close ups making everything look much larger and the presenters will make the tsv sound huge and great value for money. Then once people receive them, Q`s facebook page will be filled with people bemoaning the fact their tsv is tiny and the p and p was a rip off for the size of it or they`ve had bigger freebies etc etc etc, in fact everything we`ve said on here. Such a pity not all of Q`s customers read this forum, we`d save them a fortune !
Here`s L`Occitane website`s latest freebie, ironically containing the same siz products as the tsv http://uk.loccitane.com/get-ready-for-summer,83,1,65721,745430.htm

The sad thing is people will be deceived by this. There`ll be lots of close ups making everything look much larger and the presenters will make the tsv sound huge and great value for money. Then once people receive them, Q`s facebook page will be filled with people bemoaning the fact their tsv is tiny and the p and p was a rip off for the size of it or they`ve had bigger freebies etc etc etc, in fact everything we`ve said on here. Such a pity not all of Q`s customers read this forum, we`d save them a fortune !
Here`s L`Occitane website`s latest freebie, ironically containing the same siz products as the tsv http://uk.loccitane.com/get-ready-for-summer,83,1,65721,745430.htm

And there you have it: sizes suitable for a FREE gift with purchase. Not suitable for a today's SPECIAL VALUE.

Oh how l wish more people read this forum so they could understand what a poor TSV this is. I wish people would boycott it and make the powers that be realise we are not fools and will not every bit of old rubbish they try and force down our necks. Unfortunately for the few of us that do not buy there will be thousands that do. I look forward to reading those reviews on line, l cannot believe they will be glowing. I am so cross because had l known how rubbish this was going to be l would definitely have treated myself to last months Molton Brown TSV.

I think this will be sold on a sift and gift basis! All day we will hear about teachers'gifts, dog walkers' gifts etc etc etc. Now looking through their inventory there are a number of soap and small (by which I mean 30ml not teeny tiny 10ml) hand creams which would make far more substantial gifts when when mixed and matched. IMHO of course. I would not pay £23 and postage of I guess £4 for this but I suppose it would be tempting to someone who wants to try the range but to anyone familiar with it, I do not see the attraction personally.

Bet they put it on 4 easy pays of just under £6 a month to ensure it sells. I wish people would remember that the whole cost has to be good value if not the easy pays are just a smoke screen.

Perhaps it would have been nicer if they'd done a larger size scent - not 5ml or 7.5ml and not full size, but maybe a 30ml size, with a limited edition 75ml handcream, giving a choice between the scents involved.

I got the card too - 10-piece Summer Fragrance and Hand Cream Collection.

"A beautiful gift box, custom-made for QVC, completes the joy!"

Ps. This collection of petite wonders are perfect to take on holiday too.

I got the card too - 10-piece Summer Fragrance and Hand Cream Collection.

"A beautiful gift box, custom-made for QVC, completes the joy!"

Ps. This collection of petite wonders are perfect to take on holiday too.

Sadly, most of us would have used all the handcream before we got off the plane!

L'Occitane 10 Piece Summer Fragrance and Handcream Collection
QVC Price: £27.50
Today's Special Value Price £22.76
P&P: £3.95

This 10-piece collection from LOccitane features an assortment of five well-loved eau de toilettes, plus five matching hand creams so you can create layers of fragrance whilst caring for your skin. Presented in a special gift box thats been designed just for QVC, this fab collection is a great-value way to explore their wardrobe of fragrances, and would make a thoughtful gift for a friend or loved one.

From Provence with love - developed using traditional Provençal techniques and a wide range of natural ingredients, this indulgent collection is designed to leave skin feeling truly pampered and delicately scented.

Already a L’Occitane fan? - if you know which fragrance is your favourite, this is a great opportunity to buy the travel sizes to take on holiday, or to keep in your handbag for a quick touch up during the day.

Contains:

1 x Cherry Blossom eau de toilette (7.5ml) - this luminous floral fragrance will transport you to the cherry tree-dotted hillsides of southern France with its delicate and fresh scent that has notes of freesia, cherry and lily of the valley, underlined by a base of amber and musk
1 x Cherry Blossom hand cream (10ml) - enriched with shea butter and vitamin E, this lightly textured cream helps nourish and protect hands from daily aggressions, leaving them soft, moisturised and delicately perfumed with the scent of cherry blossoms
1 x Roses et Reine eau de toilette (7.5ml) - a floral fragrance that opens with the citrus freshness of bergamot and blackcurrant leaves, with intense heart notes that reveal the floral, silky encounter of four rose varieties coloured by raspberry and blackberry. This harmony is prolonged by a woody base of white cedar, which mingles with the softness of heliotrope and musk
1 x Roses et Reine hand and nail cream (10ml) - enriched with shea butter and vitamin E, this formula helps nourish, soften and protect the hands whilst helping to strengthen the nails. Skin is left delicately scented with the velvety, floral fragrance of Roses et Reine
1 x Arlesienne eau de toilette (7.5ml) - a subtle bouquet of three flowers to celebrate the woman of Arles: the rose for her grace, the sweet violet for her mystery, and the saffron for her temperament
1 x Arlesienne hand cream (10ml) - enriched with moisturising agents from natural origin, this velvet-soft cream helps to nourish and caress hands, while leaving them scented with the vibrant and mysterious fragrance of Arlesienne
1 x Verbena eau de toilette (10ml) - inspired by Provencal markets, this bright and dazzling eau de toilette is laced with the lemony scent of verbena to awaken the body and mind, alongside a rosy base of geranium and lemon tree
1 x Verbena hand cream (10ml) - this cream gel is enriched with organic verbena extract from Provence and has been formulated to help moisturise and refresh, leaving a powdery finish on the hands. Enriched with mint and thyme essential oils, known for their purifying properties, it penetrates instantly and leaves hands soft and delicately perfumed
1 x Pivoine Flora eau de toilette (5ml) - captures this fleeting moment when the peony is no longer a bud, but not yet a flower and green notes leave room to a soft floral scent of sandalwood and white musk
1 x Pivoine Flora hand cream (10ml) - just like a caress of a peony petal, this hand cream enriched with shea butter helps to soften and nourish the skin while enveloping the hands with a green floral scent inspired by a blooming peony

Behind the brand
L'Occitane's range of luxurious beauty products are made in traditional ways using the finest natural ingredients and active botanicals, primarily from Provence, in southern France. L'Occitane seeks to create a harmony that balances sensory pleasure with inner well-being, luxurious textures with beautiful scents, which capture the famous art de vivre of this region.

Delivered to UK only

http://www.qvcuk.com/LOccitane-10-P...tml?sc=WFMALL&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-208212

Total quantity of handcream in this tsv is 50ml. A large 150 ml tube of the shea HC is approx £19 so that`s about £6.33p worth of handcream included.

Latest posts

Back