Lola Rose TSV 21/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm here Nikki said it would be a scarf when she did the web chat earlier this year (but then again she also said the last TSV would be a necklace, as the one before was a bracelet & instead we had a bracelet after a bracelet).

I love the patterns on her scarves and I've got a few of them, the first bought on QVC and the rest on LR sales for as little as £9 recently. I wasn't impressed with the loose weave and snagging of some of them so this has to deliver on all fronts for me to be tempted. And not be just £10 cheaper than their normal prices.

Went into M & Co today, and on their jewellery stand is a range of semi precious by Buckley ! I bought an Amazonite bracelet (very similar to the Didi Lola Rose bracelet) for £24 and NO p & p ! highly chuffed.

Any news on this TSV yet please? Thanks in advance.

Nikki said this on FB

"Hi guys, it is a scarf, well actually 4 scarfs as i have designed them to celebrate 15 years of lola rose. They are beautifully soft and come in a special addition box ready to gift - we love them and at the tsv price I love them even more xx"

I'm sure you do, Nikki, but will I when I compare it to sale prices? I'm prepared to wait, so I'm not one of your best customers but I do like your stuff. I just hope by "soft" you don't mean the weave is loose, though.

I'm sure you do, Nikki, but will I when I compare it to sale prices? I'm prepared to wait, so I'm not one of your best customers but I do like your stuff. I just hope by "soft" you don't mean the weave is loose, though.

There is a video just posted via Twitter. So I guess it's on YouTube ? They look nice - I can't tell what the fabric is but it looks very light and floaty so I hope it's not one of the poly ones! There's a bright coloured one , a yellow butterfly one, A greyish leopard one and one otter that I forget. The box is rectangular and agate patterned. Looks nice for gifting ( haha - can't believe I just said that!)

I want at least two of them... the butterfly one and the one with the red/blue on :mysmilie_13:

Scarves seem to be 'big business' at the moment. A trip to John Lewis saw racks of 'em at mind blowing prices - the profit must be HUGE ! why ? its just a length of fabric sewn around the edges. If you are a regular scarf wearer fair enough, but something for a tenner hand made from a Craft Fair is good enough to shove under my coat .

Sorry, Nikki. Those look quite nice but just this morning I bought a lovely greyish one from Boyes for a fiver and you won't be able to match that price.

I bought a lovely scarf from M & Co last week for £4.00 in their sale. It is lovely and soft with a pretty pattern.

I really like the beaded (bright coloured) one. I don't really fancy the leopard or the the butterfly ones as I got the scarf TSV last year and both those patterns are in it. Not sure I like the heart pattern.

It's nice to hear Nicki pronouncing her surname... nobody at QVC seems to get it right. Ge-WURTS seems to be the correct pronounciation. Not GER-wits like they almost all introduce her.

Now I'd just like to hear how Lori Greiner pronounces her own surname... how they get Gre-NEER from it, I'll never understand.

I've always thought it should be GRY-ner. But maybe she likes it to be pronounced differently, so who knows?

Latest posts

Back