Lola Rose TSV 26/07/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

These would suit me better than the dangling toggle ones which I get annoyed with and take off after a few hours. I probably won't buy though because the elasticated ones slip over my hand if the stones are heavy.

The green one looks like grapes.

Thank you SCW. I think I prefer the dangling toggle ones lol. Even if they get on my wick at work. I've bought two bracelets in the past couple of weeks at great prices though so perhaps that's me topped up for a while. Maybe.

I have a few larger stoned lola rose stretch bracelets but find they are too large for my wrists and the elastic tend to stretch a bit over time and stay that way if you know what i mean!

I love Lola Rose but wont be tempted with this one. I like the stones in my bracelets to be flat so that they don't annoy me when I am resting my arm on desk/table. I like the toggle ones but they can drive you mad with all that clacking noise.

I like the flat smartie bead types too. I do have others. More than I care to admit but those are very easy to wear.

I love Lola Rose but wont be tempted with this one. I like the stones in my bracelets to be flat so that they don't annoy me when I am resting my arm on desk/table. I like the toggle ones but they can drive you mad with all that clacking noise.

Same here, after buying many LR bracelets I've eventually twigged that the reasons I don't ever wear them are the reasons you've described. The only one I've every actually managed to keep on a whole day is the 'Elise'

I ordered it in the purple and received mine yesterday, they're nice chunky stones - I'm thinking of getting it in the Jasper, as well.

Am tempted by the TSV but think I will wait until later looking for a necklace & I like the bigger pieces.The annoying thing ( have just watched the repeat in the a.m) is that Q seem to change some of the colour names and they are not sure which is which, and also to have the rings in S,M,L etc and NOT having the equivilant ring sizes.Prepared????? don't think so.

Am tempted by the TSV but think I will wait until later looking for a necklace & I like the bigger pieces.The annoying thing ( have just watched the repeat in the a.m) is that Q seem to change some of the colour names and they are not sure which is which, and also to have the rings in S,M,L etc and NOT having the equivilant ring sizes.Prepared????? don't think so.

I was getting confused by the names on the launch presentation which they showed this morning. In the end just decided to give the purple and the turquoise a go, hope I end up with the right ones. I can always return them if not.

They do look much better than her normal bracelets with the 'clackers' on - I tried one of them and had to take it off after about an hour as I couldnt stand the noise. Reminded me of the 'clackers' that we had when we were kids which used to break your wrist if you got it wrong :happy:

The Lola Rose QVC shows sometimes really baffle me - they just sold something from the Miss Lola range that is 70% off and it's sold out!

Latest posts

Back