Loony prices again!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
I know, I know, this has been done to death, but who in their right mind would pay a whopping £60 + £4.95 postage for a Kim& Co fleece hoodie? It's not a big fully lined one with zips. It's a pull over your head, short bodied fleece hoodie without pockets. They're calling it teddy fleece, looks like a velour trackie top to me. 92% polyester/8% elastin, and like I said it's £60!!! (and the rest). I've had a look round the internet and this top looks no different, nor does it have superior fabric composition to those being sold for less than £20. There's a pyjama top from Asda that's pretty similar and that's only £12. Planet blinking Zog!!!
You can check it out here https://www.qvcuk.com/Kim-&-Co-Teddy-Fleece-Long-Sleeve-Hoodie.product.195250.html?sc=SRCH

I certainly wouldn’t pay that much, although I’m not a fan of hoodies.

That item aside, a lot of their products can be sourced more cheaply elsewhere, often with free P&P, and so I don’t know how they can justify some of their prices. If they give a reduction in price, the P&P often goes up so any “deal” is minimal.

Kim & Co clothes are much too expensive for what they are. Yes, they will last you until the cows come home, but even so, imo not worth the price. But, she must be selling well with few returns or she wouldn't have lasted for so many years.

Correct Merry, I have a fleecy PJ top from Asda that is almost identical. Cost me £12. Kim & Co prices are stupid now, I saw a vest top for £28 delivered and I've several similar that cost me £6 for two. Don't care what Jenny says, a vest is a vest.

CC

Latest posts

Back