Lori Greiner TSV 30/5/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
SCW have you had a look for this one? Apologies if I already missed it. Her shows are probably the ones I enjoy the most- reminds me of QVC days of old.

I have similar storage things from Tchibo (so sorry they pulled out of the UK) and they only cost a couple of quid each for a shoe thingamy and a handbag one. So anything over a tenner and I'd suggest you shop around. Neither the shoe or the handbag hanger are new ideas so there's bound to be a cheaper option out there.

The handbag section looks like you can only fit small bags in and most of mine fit the kitchen sink. Perhaps it's just the pics but I am comparing with the size of the shoes.

Presenter: "We've still got 400 of the Lori Greiner initial 'X' anti-tarnish jewellery boxes available. Why not buy it as a 'kiss' for someone?"

i liked the anti tarnish boxes and the peeling thingy me bob. for some odd reason i bought the spoons and have still not used them

I used the spinning cosmetic organiser for a while until my collection depleted.

I have a weekender bag and tote bag set which are waiting for a lovely weekend break to come along. The tote bag has a jewellery roll with lots of pockets and an anti tarnish lining- I use that all the time to hold my silver stuff.

I have the handbag organisers but don't rate them.

Me and my daughter have the anti tarnish trinket boxes to house our pandora bracelets.

I have a weekender bag and tote bag set which are waiting for a lovely weekend break to come along.

Do you have the deluxe weekender bag in animal print that was a tsv last year?
I have it in zebra & it is good! A bit wide but I do use all the space but sometimes a bit bulky for just a weekend away.
I go to London quite a lot and it is a hassle taking it on buses and tubes there so I just prefer to take one of the seasalt jute bags. The Lori Greiner bag is a mini suitcase and has many positives but also some negatives. The 360 wheels are good but also bad when travelling on public transport as they slide around. If you travel by car, it is fine, but is best to pack the case on its side.

Do you have the deluxe weekender bag in animal print that was a tsv last year?
I have it in zebra & it is good! A bit wide but I do use all the space but sometimes a bit bulky for just a weekend away.
I go to London quite a lot and it is a hassle taking it on buses and tubes there so I just prefer to take one of the seasalt jute bags. The Lori Greiner bag is a mini suitcase and has many positives but also some negatives. The 360 wheels are good but also bad when travelling on public transport as they slide around. If you travel by car, it is fine, but is best to pack the case on its side.

That's the one Bella Bambina. I got the TSV but it was right in the middle of maternity leave so I am still waiting for the chance to use it. Thanks for your review.

Tchibo shops are in abundance in Switzerland. Great shops with changing stock weekly. Wish they'd come back here.

I'm more convinced than ever now that LG's stock is 'bought in', so can hardly be referred to as ..... 'by Lori Greiner' - giving the inference that she 'invented' it. Or is it 'by Lori Greiner' because she presents it ?

I bought a pair of the One Sole shoes years ago on IW with several interchangeable tops, and as for the chaise longue jewellery box, look in any Indian discount store and they come in several colours !!!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who misses Tchibo- they were fab stores, new stock every week and top quality.:sad:

me too. Our then local branch had a small coffee bar with lovely cakes and Wilko's was next door so Mum and I spent many a happy morning.

I have to say, I do like Laurie, she seems to be a real go-getting lady, she has real gusto and enthusiasm. I find her products to be very hit or miss, perhaps because she's so prolific. For example, I wouldn't give today's TSV house room, as someone has mentioned, they'll be very heavy when filled, and besides which it's hanging space that's at a premium in my house, not the floor space under the hanging space. However, both myself and my Mum have the mirror Jewellery cupboard (bought from QVC clearance) but it is an excellent item. I also have a handbag organiser thing, wouldn't have used it in my handbag, but it makes an excellent tidy on my craft room desk, I keep all my essentials in there, readily to hand.

Latest posts

Back