The QVC cruise

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jack Bohlen

Registered Shopper
Here's good idea, well when I say GOOD idea I'm being slightly disingenuous. But hear me out. Whose up for a QVC cruise!? YAAAY!!!! So it's a 5 day cruise (location to be named at a later date but ideas welcome) with all of your favourite presenters on board! It's quite a busy schedule of live shows and presentations on the main stage, in the cabaret bar, and around the pool ... with some items being available to buy in the onboard shops. PLUS, all food served is available to buy ... you won't want to miss the famous Andi Peter's buffet I can assure you! But the HIGHLIGHT of the cruise will be the evening entertainmet, with Julia Roberts' wonderful cabaret extravaganza! All the songs from the shows, tap-dancing ...etc. etc. oh I promise you, it will be an unforgettable experience. Any questions and I will try to answer ... it's all very hush-hush at the moment. ;)

Will Andi Peters get stuffed for the buffet table?

Not sure, but I forget to mention that Alison will be giving demonstrations in the beauty salon between 10am-12 and 2-4pm. You'll be able to learn how to apply all of the latest make-up techniques whilst speaking in the most condescending way possible. It should be quite a show!

Will old Skin buy us all a round? Or has she locked her wallet in the Purser’s cupboard? Not a euphemism…

I don't get the reference. Did I mention Yoga and Pilates classes? They will take place in the Marjolein Brugman studio on deck 4. The first 10 participants will get a pair of signed leggings from Julia Roberts.

Here's good idea, well when I say GOOD idea I'm being slightly disingenuous. But hear me out. Whose up for a QVC cruise!? YAAAY!!!! So it's a 5 day cruise (location to be named at a later date but ideas welcome) with all of your favourite presenters on board! It's quite a busy schedule of live shows and presentations on the main stage, in the cabaret bar, and around the pool ... with some items being available to buy in the onboard shops. PLUS, all food served is available to buy ... you won't want to miss the famous Andi Peter's buffet I can assure you! But the HIGHLIGHT of the cruise will be the evening entertainmet, with Julia Roberts' wonderful cabaret extravaganza! All the songs from the shows, tap-dancing ...etc. etc. oh I promise you, it will be an unforgettable experience. Any questions and I will try to answer ... it's all very hush-hush at the moment. ;)
No interest, thanks, but I’ll happily man the submarine that sinks it.

I'd love that!!!

Latest posts

Back