The QVC cruise

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

titanic.jpg
Surely you need to enhance that chest - Julia would topple over

:ROFLMAO:

Has anyone been watching the TV series "The good ship murder"?

It seems an excellent idea for a detective series, being set on a cruise ship. They are all stand-alone episodes, with a murder each week, but not gruesome. It reminds me of "Death in Paradise" in this respect.

The murders happen rither on the ship, or at one of the ports they visit, so there is lots of varieties of settings; the last I saw was based in Palma Majorca.

The crimes are solved by 3 amateur sleuths, including the female First Officer, and the ship's singer. He is played by Shayne Ward, who won X-Factor with some superb performances, and also he was in Coronation Street. He invariably closes each episode by singing in the ship's cabaret.

Has anyone been watching the TV series "The good ship murder"?

It seems an excellent idea for a detective series, being set on a cruise ship. They are all stand-alone episodes, with a murder each week, but not gruesome. It reminds me of "Death in Paradise" in this respect.

The murders happen rither on the ship, or at one of the ports they visit, so there is lots of varieties of settings; the last I saw was based in Palma Majorca.

The crimes are solved by 3 amateur sleuths, including the female First Officer, and the ship's singer. He is played by Shayne Ward, who won X-Factor with some superb performances, and also he was in Coronation Street. He invariably closes each episode by singing in the ship's cabaret.
I shall have to try and remember to search for this, it looks right up my street. I do love death in paradise and are filling in till the new series with Hudson and Rex, a lovely cop and dog series from Canada.

I shall have to try and remember to search for this, it looks right up my street. I do love death in paradise and are filling in till the new series with Hudson and Rex, a lovely cop and dog series from Canada.
Well worth watching, it is on one of the main commercial channels (just checking for you)....Channel 5 so will be available to watch from episode 1, see here...... https://www.channel5.com/show/the-good-ship-murder

Worth watching in sequence as there are romances developing with each episode.

Well worth watching, it is on one of the main commercial channels (just checking for you)....Channel 5 so will be available to watch from episode 1, see here...... https://www.channel5.com/show/the-good-ship-murder

Worth watching in sequence as there are romances developing with each episode.
I've just had a look at the info on it and don't know how we've missed it with the cast list, I do like Shane Ward. Hopefully we can get all episodes as there are only 8, unlike Hudson which at present has 90, although I think we are probably through about 30 of them.

Didn’t Stacey from Models Prefer use to run cruises for her acolytes? I’m sure she used to talk about meeting them in her shows.

I too enjoy The Good Ship Murder. It reminds me a great deal of the tone of The Madame Blanc Mysteries, and the lead in that used to be in Coronation Street as well!!!! I am always stunned by the size of theatre where Shayne sings the closing song, it looks massive to me. I read an article about how they filmed it during an actual cruise so some of the passengers played extras, as passengers 😂😂😂. I don’t know if there was much mixing on board, or whether Shayne rocked up at the regular cruise’s cabaret or karaoke.

Didn’t Stacey from Models Prefer use to run cruises for her acolytes? I’m sure she used to talk about meeting them in her shows.

I too enjoy The Good Ship Murder. It reminds me a great deal of the tone of The Madame Blanc Mysteries, and the lead in that used to be in Coronation Street as well!!!! I am always stunned by the size of theatre where Shayne sings the closing song, it looks massive to me. I read an article about how they filmed it during an actual cruise so some of the passengers played extras, as passengers 😂😂😂. I don’t know if there was much mixing on board, or whether Shayne rocked up at the regular cruise’s cabaret or karaoke.
This is a stunning performance, especially at the end, on his way to winning X-Factor - -

I'm sure the late Jeanne Bice from Quacker used to do Quacker cruises? I'm sure I heard Patrick talking about them back in the day.

CC

They also use to be ahead of the game on different jewellery. South sea Pearl's (white and gold), Tahian Pearl's, chocolate diamonds, tanzanite was included in rings as a very pretty accent stone. Sigh not the same these days.

Loved Suzy B, pure tat of course but it was nice tat. Also loved Lee Sands and I've still got a lot of his shell necklaces.

CC
I've still got a Suzy B Montana crystal ballerina bracelet. Looks as good as the day it arrived.

Stacey did at least one cruise. I bet it was terrific fun, she seemed really nice and her products were good value and quality. Qvc were crazy to lose her.
I watched one episode of the murder cruise and agree it’s more Madame Blanc than Death in Paradise. Paradise is light viewing but the other two are even lighter!

Stacey did at least one cruise. I bet it was terrific fun, she seemed really nice and her products were good value and quality. Qvc were crazy to lose her.
I watched one episode of the murder cruise and agree it’s more Madame Blanc than Death in Paradise. Paradise is light viewing but the other two are even lighter!
I've still got it to look forward to as telly was hogged by the snooker. :(

Eric's mum, so was I when you posted this, I've just seen it. You weren't on the Marella Explorer going round the Canary Islands were you, if so I may have seen you🫡
No, the Caribbean. Do we know each other ? How would you know if you had seen me ? 🤣

Latest posts

Back